Chapter 10: "I'm With You, Even If My Life Is Exhausted"

I woke up, my body feeling heavy.

'One more day left....' I mumbled to myself.

I showered, falling and struggling to get up, but, I still persisted myself, and after showering, I put on my casual clothes and started to explore the city, one last time.

I went to Paulownia Mall, it's still new, but there were so much memories here with her, our dates have been fun here.

After i reminisce at the mall for a while, I decided to go to my school, Kaisei High School, I didn't hate it, it was just, there weren't as good memories that i have here.

After going to my school, I explored the various streets, where i bumped into Yukina by accident.

'Should've not done that, but, without that, we wouldn't as we are....' I was in thought again.

I shook off my thoughts and went to the convenience store, it was not because of memories, I was hungry, Lisa and Moca weren't there, so i quickly ordered my favorite food and kept going.

'Ugh.... My head...' I mumbled to myself while i rubbed my forehead to ease it, even a little bit.

After easing the pain a little bit, I went ahead to the park, there were many particular moments here, like our picnic recently and Yukina petted the cat here, getting the chance of getting closer to her.

'Oh yeah, there was a rainy day when we talked...' I mumbled as i went home, going straight ahead.

I was at my house, the rainy day with her came to mind, and when we became more than just acquaintances at work.

'Am i forgetting something.....? Oh! Yeah, the place where it all began....' I was hit with a sudden realization, like a hit of fresh air, there was one more place i haven't gone to.

I kept walking, and continued to keep doing so for a while, until i stumbled upon it,

'CiRCLE.... The place where it all began...' I was on CiRCLE looking at it with nostalgia.

'If i didn't went to get a part time job here, I wonder if we even would've met, but, I guess fate has it's way.' I said to myself

I was suddenly enveloped by the event at CiRCLE, Yukina's powerful voice woke me up, and kept me going.

'I guess this is what you call, living with determination....' I mumbled to myself as i was smiling a little bit.

Shaking off my thoughts, I needed to work, because, i want to spend this day helping Marina and the five girl bands, one last time.

"Oi! Y/N-kun!" Lisa exclaimed as i turn out, Roselia was here, sitting on one of the tables, guess i don't have to work today.

I went closer to them and sat besides Yukina.

"Y/N-kun, you seem more lively lately, perhaps it's the work of an immoral soul that you've been in sad spirits." Ako said to me.

"You think so? I'm glad you think that way." I said to Ako.

"I agree, you seem lively." Sayo nodded to Ako's statement.

"Probably because Yukina is here." Lisa teased as Yukina became flustered.

"That's not true..." Yukina stated as she looked away from me.

"C'mon Yukina-san, please look at me..." I said as Yukina slowly turned to my field of view.

I placed my finger into her lip, and gave a small smile.

Lisa coughed and we turned to her.

"So lovey dovey, How sweet, you don't even need words to talk." Lisa said as we all giggled a bit.