chapter 10

Ibrahim pov

It's been a month , I have lately been in touch with secret 101 agent . He is the smartest person I know .

I have made Kawsar moved . To my apartment which is right next to my current living quarters .

I love seeing her face everyday on the glass balcony.

Both balconies face each other best part is that you can easily jump between then if you have long legs like mine .

She usually comes around 6 am to water the flowers that is when I see her . I always smile goofy while looking at her .

But today she didn't come out , I had been worried so I send Amna my good PA to check on her .

Amna is my good friend's sister . He asked me one day if I'd like another assistant, I looked at the pile of paperwork then back to him .

He knew exactly what I was thinking so very next time I hired his sister , I wanted someone worthy for the position , she is also from Saudi .

I was lost in my laptop when I hear a light knock on my door . To see my beautiful Kawsar standing her with her annoyed face .

" You requested me sir "

I clear my throat " I have more cases for you to do by next week "

I look up scanning her with my sharp eyes

I see the redness in her eyes  , she must have been crying again .

I huff in annoyance " we have to go somewhere come with me "

Kawsar pov

My boss called me to his gigantic office .

I walk up towards his door , I stand there for a minute , clearing my mind .

Trying to gather up the courage to see him . I tear escapes my eyes I quickly wipe it with my sleeve .

As I knock I open the door only to see him looking up from his famous laptop.

His light brown hair in a mess . His sleeves rolled up to his elbow and his top button opened exposes his neck .

In a calm voice he says  " I have more cases for you to do by next week "

I nod slowly inside I'm fuming with anger , how dare he give me more work and after he practically forced me to move to his apartment right next to where is supposedly staying .

My heart feels heavy , I just can't stop thinking about my friend samah almost a month that I have not seen her .

After everything that happened I stayed by her bed side for days .

Ibrahim got mad for some unknown reason and banned me from going to visit her .

" we have to go somewhere come with me " annoyance laced in his deep voice .

I nodded then proceed to gather my thing , he stops me " you don't need that "

I look up curiously to see him ready with his black blazer and car keys in hand .

I give a look of where are we going

He whispers " somewhere " ...
Then gestures me to follow . I follow him silently wondering where the hell are  we going .

He opens the door to his black Porsche , I get in .

I struggle with the seat bell . A hand comes pulling the seat bell I turn to see his face so close to mine .

I back away so the head of my head is touching the window .

" Relax I won't bite yet "
He chuckled then drives off

30 minutes goes by I recognize where we are headed .

Tears of happiness fall from my eyes .
I turn around " thank you so much you have not idea how much this means to me "