chapter 7

Kawsars pov

It's been a whole month

Time went fast so quickly to be honest it scares , all that time I have spend on working and my education .

I close my eyes to image my parents faces , my beautiful mom , her soft brown eyes staring back at me . My father standing right besides her holding her in his arms . A simple smile on his face showing his soft wrinkles .

Then memories of my siblings come into view , the funny moments to embarrassing moments fly in my mind . Smiling to my self as I open my eyes .

The door sound disturbed my day dreaming , it's samah coming in with plastic grocery bags . She yells " I got cake who wants some "

That caught my attention as I head towards her I smell a chocolate cake , I ask curiously " why did you buy it it's not our birthdays "

Sammah reply turning red " someone gave it to me "

I ask laughingly " who gave you a cake ... Do they wanna make you fat "

Sammah smile drops and gives me. Evil look then bursts into laughter

Our laughing brings Zoha and eshal into the kitchen

" What are you idiots laughing at " Zoha says as she steps into the kitchen .

She stops suddenly in the walk " I smell chocolate "
Taking in the smell of chocolate

Someone gave me a chocolate cake samah instantly says while widely smiling

"Who gave you a cake " eshal replies protectively

" I can't say they made me promise no to tell you guys " samah says

Eshal barks " I think I know who it is , ohh come one samah I'm no fool Abdullah gave you it like last time "

" Ok ok fine , it's because I helped him out with a important project " samah replies rolling her eyes

" Give me the biggest cake slice I want some " Zoha shouts

Ok let's cut the cake equally and eat together for dinner .

I cut the cut into 4 large slices setting each one on a plate , whilst cutting I hear the door buzzer , I head towards the door

Wondering who will be it be at this hour . Curiously I open the door only to see bright red roses on the floor .

I picked it up slowly , I turn my head right to see the elevator empty .

I wonder who can this be from , maybe it's for samah , she loves roses so much everything of hers is scented with rose .

I smile to myself thinking Abdullah gave it to her , I wonder when they will get married , they are a good match for each other .

The sunset looks so beautiful from the windows in the dining room , I watch the sky as I eat the delicious cake neatly breaking it into small pieces .

As soon as everyone is done eating they leave the dishes to me because samah got the cake , eshal is tired being the mother always and Zoha is just lazy .

I laugh to my self and slowly make my way toward the sink sighing whilst looking the the plates .

After I finish cleaning , i look at the clock , it's prayer time so I head towards the bathroom.

Make wud