Part 2

*The next morning*

Ally, walks up stairs to Laurens room noticing that the girls where still asleep. "Hey guys get up"! Camila just ignores Ally and moves closer to Laurens warm and holy body. "Dinah made Bacon"! Ally shouted with a chuckle in her voice. Camila popped her head off of Laurens chest. Camila loved the way she could hear Laurens heart beat as she feel asleep . " I heard Bacon I can smell it to " Camila said as she fell out of the bed. Lauren shot up as she heard the bang on the floor. "What was that"? She said with a startled look on her face . "It was me" Camila said from the floor beside the bed. Camila starts to laugh. " You had me worried Camz"! " I'm all good here " Her belly started to growl. " Come on Mila lets go eat " Ally said as she walked out the room. "I'm coming "! Camila said standing up.

*Down Stairs*

"You guys are finally done " Normani said will a wild yawn . Normani felt so tired. Lauren came up to Normani. " You look tried Moni ". " Well I am I couldn't because all that moaning an banging on walls I could hear everything. Normani began to try to wipe the sleep from her eyes. Camila started to laugh "opps sorry". Camila looks at Laurens glare from the sun hitting her beautiful skin. Lauren catches Camila looking at her and she winks. " Eww guys I'm trying to eat"

*They all laugh*

" I'm going back to sleep" Normani said yawning. "Have a great nap" Ally began to laugh so much to where she was crying of laugher. "Yeah" Lauren said with a crack in her voice " I cant help myself"! She began to laugh.

"I hate you guys" ! Normani said in a jokingly way . Then she walked up stairs.

*Later that day*

They are all at am scary movie... "I hate scary movies" Camila squeezed Laurens arm. " ouch" Lauren yelped with Laugher. Then some girl from the seats below them yell out. "Shut the fuck up"! Lauren then asked " What the hell did she say" looking where it came from. Ally told her that. " She told you to shut up ". " Oh she did " Lauren looked pissed and was pissed. "Don't ,Please " Camila said with a plead in her eyes. Lauren looked at her worried chocolate brown eyes and kissed Camila's forehead . "ok". 

*After the movie*

" That was so scary" Camila said shaking . Lauren started to chuckle ." No your just a baby" She then hugged Camila.  Ally then looked over and saw something, " Hey look over there that is the girl that told you to shut up Lauren". "Oh really, guys go outside" Lauren then made a pissed and ready to fight face. She squeezed her fist. "No" Camila cried out . "Dinah take Camila to the car I'll be out in a sec " . Then Dinah picked Camila up and began to walk to the car. Camila began to cry.

As they walked out all she could here is Lauren shout. "Hey bitch so you to sell people to shut the fuck up".

* In the car *

"Why Dinah" Camila shouted.  Dinah explained that " Lauren will be fine". "Yeah she's Lauren what is the worst that could happen" Ally said to the crying girl.

*10 minutes later*

Ally hears sirens "oh shit the cops are hear guys". Camila began to cry some more . Normani looked out the car window. " Holy shit"! 

*5 min later*

Lauren walks out bleeding on her face and with metal tight Cuffs on her now bruised wrists . " This is bullshit she hit me first look at face. "shut up"! The cop then hits Lauren on her back making her fall. " look at Laurens face" Camila cried out. "poor thing" Ally said making sad and scary face. "She messed up that girl face " Normani began to laugh . Camila began to yelling with her eyes red as a peddle of a rose . "Stop worrying about that girl" Camila started to have a Panic attack. Lauren still talking to the cops. " Can I tell my girlfriend I love her" saying to the cops with a glare . "You better hurry up and lose the attitude " the Cop Stated. They all see Lauren walking towards them . Camila ran up to Lauren and hug her then kisses . " Oh my god look at you Lolo" Camila grabs face and kisses her more. 

Lauren moves back yelping " Oww" ! A tear slowly runs down Laurens rosy cheek . "Oh I'm sorry". Camila said as she wiped the tear off Laurens cheek. Lauren held Camila's soft hand and said "I love you" . " I love you too where are you going " Camila said as she spotted the cop coming from behind The crying and mind delicate girl . The cop pulls on Laurens cuffs cause Lauren to bleed from her wrists . The cop then kicks Lauren to the ground . " stop"! Camila cried out trying to stop the cop then stopped by Dinah picking her up and getting walked to the car. "LAUREN" Camila cried out . "Stop Camz , I'll be ok I love you " Then Lauren got picked up by the back of her neck causing Lauren to shake. Then just like that Lauren was shoved in cop car and the the cop drove off. Camila could see Lauren Looking back at her from inside the car. Camila fell to her knees falling to her side crying then sobbing and not moving until Dinah picked her up and put her in the car. "I love you Lolo". Camila said with a slight whisper.

Laurens Pov : "I love you Camz".