Part 6

Lauren's P.O.V

"I'm so glad to be out of that damn wheelchair." This week was crazy like all of them . "Yeah me to." Camila just looked at me with a little smirk on her face. "You where never in one." Ally said to Camila with confusion .

Camila never left eye contact with me "I know its just I want Lauren's body." Camila then winked at me. It sent shivers up my spine but in a good way she just turned me on. "ooooo!"I wink back causing Camila to bite her bottom lip. I just want her to moan my name. I was thrown out of my thots by Moni saying ."Well there goes my sleep." She said it with a puppy lip. I heard Camila leave a slight giggle .

Then Dinah spat out. "When are going to take Mila on a date." she said with a little smirk herself. "Tonight." I say looking at Camila.  Camila looks at me with a little bit of confusion herself .

Then I took Camila's Hand Looking into her chocolate eyes. "Will you go on a date with Camila." All I hear is Aww's " Say yes or I will." Ally said jokingly. "Yes" Camila said giving me a kiss on the lips. Her lips are so soft. "I love you Camz." I said pulling her into a hug. "I love you Lo."

"Awww you guys are so cute." Dinah said jumping up in the air with excitement . Camila began to blush . 

/

Camila's P.O.V

I was greeted at the bathroom door seeing Lauren with her Bath stuff. " I need a shower before we go." I put my fingers through my hair with a smirk going across my face. "My I join you."

Before I knew it I was pulled into the bathroom getting my cloths ripped of me. Lauren pushed me up to the wall kissing neck. I tried so hard not to let it out but I had to . I could feel Lauren smiling on my skin. With out her lips leaving my skin Lauren turned on the water , the she picked me up and pulled me under the running water. I had my legs rapped around her waist . She put me against the wall kissing my neck, chest, I let out a slight moan pulling my bottom lip between my teeth . "Wait, wait, wait." I said panting trying to catch my breath.  "What." She said with her lips attached to my body.

I let another moan. "Lets do this after Dinner ."  " Hold on." When she said that she teased around my center. "uh." I let out other moan. 

Then Lauren put me on the floor. "Now lets actually get cleaned up."

/

" Your guys ride is here ". Ally said talking to Camila and Lauren. "What ride?" Camila questioned. " Thanks Ally." Lauren said walking to the door. "No problem, have fun guys."

"We will." Lauren said before shutting the door behind herself and Camila. When Camila looked outside she saw a lemo . "A Lemo?" Camila said looking shocked. Lauren then winks ."Lets go.". Lauren kisses Camila on the cheek causing her to blush.

/

"Where are we going ?" Camila asked Lauren. Lauren began to speak we're going to 71 Above."