Part 8

*The next morning*

"Last night was crazy. all I remember is me waking up in the bathroom and puking." Dinah said curled up in a ball on the couch. "I'm never drinking again."

"Don't say puke your going to make me ... To late." Normani said before bolting to the bathroom. "My head is pounding." Camila said walking in the living room rubbing her head . "You guys are hungover here take some Aleve ." Lauren said passing 2 too each girl. "Oh my god your a lifesaver." Ally said tapping Lauren's shoulder.

"Thanks. Just drink as much as water as you can, and you'll be good." Lauren gave then all a smile. "Thanks babe." Camila said giving Lauren an alcohol kiss. " Anytime." Then Lauren gives Camila a clean kiss. 

"Hey guys, I'm sorry about last night." Ally said with a regret in her eyes. "Its ok just be careful next time ." Lauren said giving Ally a soft smile of everything is ok. 

"Just remember that these lips are mine." Camila said jokingly . "I promise I wont do it again." Ally said looking with sorry in her eyes.  "Hug it out girls." Lauren said crossing her arms with a smile.  Then both Ally and Camila give each other a big hug. 

/

"Hey , Ally come here." Dinah waved her hand towards Ally. "Yeah." "You cant tell Camila." "What are you guys talking about." Normani said walking over to the pair. "ok but you guys have to be quiet . "Tell us !" Ally said eagered to know. "But she told me not to." Dinah said biting down on her finger tip. "Who?" Normani said walking closer. . " Nevermind you'll find out later." Dinah said walking off. " Damn it Di you had my hopes up Bish ." Ally said hitting Dinah's arm. 

"Opps , but keep you hopes up." Dinah said laughing.

/

" You guys ready?" Dinah said grabbing her purse . "We're ready ." Camila and Lauren yelled.   "We are!" Normani and Ally yelled. 

*At the mall*

"You guys go in to Victorious Secret . Dinah come with me." Lauren said waving her hand at Dinah to signal her over. "Are you ready?" Dinah said walking closer. "I'm kinda freaking out. What is she says no." Lauren said but then saw Camila of the female store. "Are you guys coming?" . "Here we go." Lauren said under her voice. "What's wrong. " Camila said with a concerned face. "Nothing come here." Lauren said putting here hand out. "Your freaking me out Lo." 

"You know I love you I would do anything for you . I want to make it forever ." Lauren said getting on won knee. "Oh my god." Camila put her hands over mouth. 

" Karla Camila Cabello , will you do me the honor of being my wife." Lauren began to cry. "Will you be my forever . " Camila nodded her head . "Yeah." Camila began to cry along with Lauren. 

"You will." Lauren said with tears of joy. Then she put the ring on Camila and kisses her. 

*Everyone began to clap*

" I'll be your forever ." Camila said holding Lauren's hand then she was lifted in the air and spun around. ." I love you." Camila said looking into the Girl's eyes in front of her. "I love you too." Lauren said pulling her close. 

/

" That was the secret." Ally said looking at the taller girl. "Now I feel like shit." "Yeah." Dinah said looking at the shorter girl. 

They both could hear Normani crying. "Why are you crying." Dinah said with confused look. "I'm just so happy for them." Normani said wiping the wetness from her right cheek. 

"Aww ... Me too." Ally said rubbing her dark friend back. "Now I wish I didn't kiss Lauren." Ally said with a sad look. "Let just put that behind us. It wasn't your fault." Dinah said putting her hands in her pockets . "How?" Ally questioned . "I dared you to do it. I'm sorry you got attacked." Dinah apologized to Ally. "I'm good." Ally smiled . "Here they come." Normani said pointing towards the Married couple walking to them. 

Camila puts her hand up to show them all the ring. The  Ally, Normani and Dinah all scream with excitement. "Let me see." Normani said staring at the diamond on her ring finger. 

/

"So you engaged ." Dinah said walking toward the green eyed girl. " Hell yeah I really love her. " Lauren said hugging herself . "I know you do ... So when is the wedding?" "Its this weekend ." Lauren said with a proud smile . "Thats soon." Dinah said with a laugh. "Well she wants it soon ." Lauren said while seeing Camila walking over. "What you guys talking about?" Camila said coming up Lauren and Dinah. " You! Come her sweet heart ." Lauren then pulls Camila into a hug. Then Camila kisses Lauren on the cheek. "Aww look at you to love birds." Ally said walking up to the Kind couple. "Are you ready." Lauren said with a smile. "For what?" Camila said looking at Lauren. Then Lauren began to sing.

*After the song*

"Aww that was sweet". Camila said hugging Lauren. 

"In my eyes the sun is always out ." Lauren said smiling at the smaller in front of her feet. "Aww." Camila said with a sweet smile across her lips then attaching her to Lauren's . "I love you honey." Lauren said with Camila in her arms. "I love you too babe." Camila said with her head to Lauren's chest hearing her heart beat.

A/N : Hope you guys liked enjoyed!