Part 3

*1 day later*

Camila began to bite her nails knowing that she need to get Lauren out . "When are getting out". Camila was on the phone with Lauren. "The bond is $500 please come and get me I think theses girls are trying to kill me" Lauren could feel someone's eyes on her always. Camila got up by grabbing car keys. "I'm on my way and I'm bringing the girls". Lauren said "I love you" before hanging up. "I love you too" Camila put her phone down. " Dinah, Ally, Moni come on we're going to pick up Lauren. "How"? Normani questioned with a concerned face. "The bond is $500". "Ok then lets go ". Dinah said jumping up running to the door.

" I have to pee ". Ally yelling herself.

 They all yelled " Hurry up".

"Fine" Ally then ran into the bathroom not even closing the door. *2 minutes later* " Ok, lets go".

----

"hello officer I'm here to my girlfriend". Camila then gave the officer the money. The Officer received the money. "Name". The cop said counting the money. "Lauren Jauregui". Camila said putting her slicky brown hair. "She will be in 1 hour". "I cant wait that long". Camila said mumbling under voice. Ally had heard her. "She'll be fine come on". Ally said as she put her hand on Camila's shoulder.

*In the car*

"I'm listening to music". Dinah said as she plugged her phone in. "Yeah I'm bored" Normani started to turn up the music.

🎵If I told you this was only gonna hurt, if I warned you that the fire is gonna burn. Would you walk in would you let first do it all in the name of love🎵

*1 hour later*

 Ally tapped Camila ." Camila I see Lauren" . "Oh my god" Camila began to cry. She tried wiping her tears to have a visual of Lauren. "Hey guys" Lauren began to cry herself , she was then caught off guard when she felt Camila's arms around her body. Then she felt a pair of soft lips hit hers and felt another rush go through her body. Lauren felt a pain as well but just ignored it .

*5 minutes later in the car*

"I'm hungry". Lauren said as she let out a big sigh. "Ally pull in to some where". Camila began to squeeze Lauren. "oww" a tear then went down Laurens cheek. Lauren then put her hand on her stomach . She felt a wetness when she looked down at her hand all she saw was RED. " Are you ok " ? Normani said while looking at Laurens hand covered in Blood. "Let me see" Camila started to pull up Laurens shirt. "Camila , help me " Lauren began to go in to shock . Every movement felt like a Stab to her lungs. "Ally! go to the hospital NOW"! Camila started to cry. "OK" Ally shouted . Dinah Screamed out "put your blinkers on". Normani , held Laurens hand . "hold in there Lo". "She going unconscious , Lauren stay with me please" Camila tried to keep Lauren to stop bleeding. Laurens eyes began to crossed and before they knew she was out. Ally put the car in park. "We're here".

---

"1,2,3". All at once the doctors put Lauren on a hospital bed. Camila saw that Lauren started to stiffen up. "What is she doing". " She's having a seizure put her on her side". Camila could feel every part over her body give out and soon she collapsed. Lauren began to foam from the mouth. " Mila you gotta get up". Dinah said with a break in her voice trying not to cry to keep Camila stable . "what if she doesn't wake up" Camila attempted to get on her feet . "Don't say that she will". Dinah put out her hand for Camila's. "Come on lets go wait for Lauren together". Camila tried to wiped her tears but they kept coming like waterfall. "Ok"

*10 Minutes Later*

The Doctor soon waked the waiting room. "She has to go to into surgery , she was cut in the lower abdomen". Camila Got up. With all of the strength in her little weak body. " We're going to get that girl ". "Wait before you all crazy , when did this happen because the cut is fresh. The doctor said with concernment in his eyes. Camila began to speak. "We just picked her up from the jail. Umm... she got in a fight 2 nights ago but she was only bleeding from her face not her stomach. " Yeah I know your friends told me about the jail part, we are going to try to get ahold of the jail to get the footage". "Will she be ok"? Camila said stopping the doctor from walking away.

"I don't know anything yet, but we are doing the most nd the best we can". "Take care". Then the doctor walked off . Leaving the 4 girls alone in the silent room . " I'll try" Camila let those words slip off her tongue and felt a little hope.