Part 1

It was just a boring day for Lauren Jauregui . Until she got a text from Camila, her secretly so said Girlfriend.

[ Camila : Hi ] 7:35

[ Lauren : you know your in the other room right ] 7:37

[ Camila : oh sorry I cant help myself ] 7:38

[ Lauren : I'll be in the living room ] 7:39

" Hey guys" !  Lauren says. As she runs in the living room knowing if she wasn't in there before Camila, Camz would come after her . Lauren starts to laugh.

"Why are you so happy" ? Dinah says. As she is looking at Lauren with the weirdest look on her face "Because , your never this happy". " Gee thanks Dinah" with sarcasm in her voice Lauren spots in the corner of her eye Camila and smirks.

"What are you two up to"?! In a frim voice with a little smirk Normani confronts Camila and Lauren. " Nothing"!! The both shout with a bit of laughter in their voices then they both burst into laughter.

From the kitchen Ally yells, "Guys dinner is ready" ! Dinah Jumping up with excitement Dinah yells "sweet"! 

* At the Dinner table*

"So how is dinner " Ally asked while looking at Dinah already finishing her first plate. "Looks like  your enjoying yourself Di " . "Can I have seconds"? Dinah asking Ally then burping her checks go red and a giggle comes out. "Excuse me"! 

" Yeah" Ally then has a little break in her voice then noticing that Lauren nor Camila touched their food. "Lauren, Camila you both haven't touched your food. Camila nor Lauren never realized Ally was talking to them because both of their eyes where glued onto their screens.          "What are you guys " Ally asked while waving her hand in Camila's face . "I don't know ". " They have been like this all day". Normani said in a stiff and concerned voice. Ally and Moni yells "Camren" !!!! Camila shoots her head feeling tence and a chill going up her spine like she was in Alaska . Lauren look up with her eyes wide "shhh, don't say that they could be any where"!?!

Dinah screams with food falling out of her mouth "I knew it" !! "what do you know huh"? Camila whispers to Lauren "Just tell them Lolo" . "Fine"! Lauren stands up and says "yes we're together". "Ha" Dinah yelped out. Normani makes a disappointed face . " Give me my money"! Dinah walked up to Normani and put her hand out in front of Moni . Normani gave Dinah 20 dollars.

"Ok what is happening"? Camila said in a deep mad voice. "Me and Moni put a bet on you guys" Dinah started. Normani started to laugh . "What the hell why" ? Lauren stated . "She knew all along" Normani said laughing and catching her breath. "Yeah, its pretty obvious you guy are all over each other all the time and your both all over social media" . Dinah stated . "What" ? Camila said with a cry in her voice she looked and felt worried of people would think. "Its ok babe" Lauren came up to Camila and holds her. "Here is a video" Ally hand Lauren the ipad .

 * 6 minutes later *

" I cant believe they know" Lauren started to get worried . " We can just deny" Camila now trying to calm Lauren down. "How"?" They know everything we're everywhere Camz ". "So what they know , they want us to happy so lets just worry about everything later". Camila then kisses Lauren to calm her down. When there lips collided Lauren kisses Camila back and puts her hand on Camila's face "Get a room"! Dinah said in a commanding voice "Fine"! Lauren then picks Camila up bridal style. " I'm happy for them " Ally stated. " We are too" Normani and Dinah said smiling .

*In the other room*

Lauren lays Camila on the bed " Are you sure you want to do this" Lauren knowing this was their first time she starts taking off her own shirt . " I'm sure" Camila then looked into Laurens green emerald eyes and let out a slight moan. Lauren then bites her lips , puts a blind fold on Camila and begins to unbutton Camila's shirt. Camila puts a smirk on her face and she bit her lips she knows that gets to Lauren. Lauren holds Camila down and started to kiss her neck " Now i'm in control". Then Lauren starts to kiss down Camila's body slowly . "tease me" Camila said with another moan . Lauren put her finger on Camila's soft peach lips "shh" .Camila kisses Lauren's finger tips. Lauren knowing that Camila's body was so delicate and harmless she kisses every inch of Camila's body then she went slowly down and then it was time . Lauren then took advantage of Camila's vulnerable body. "Holy shit don't stop"! Camila screeched with a moan

"Do you know what heaven feels like"? Lauren questioned Camila with a smirk. "Show me" Camila asked Lauren . "No turning back now " Lauren then pinned Camila's small body the only movement in Camila is her voice. Camila's heart begins to race. "I'm almost there I can feel it". Camila then yelled various times " Laure- I'm cumming ". Camila is panting in sweet and her own fluids trying to catch her breath . Lauren smirks then kisses up Camila's body finely getting to get to Camila's lips . Camila could taste herself off of Laurens soft and gifted lips . Lauren then licks her lips and says to Camila. "get some rest". Camila then put her head into Laurens neck and she silently cry because she didn't believe that had just happend . Then Camila slowly went to sleep. Lauren felt a tear drop on her neck and figured it was just sweet because they just sex then Lauren went to asleep with a smile on her face  Lauren then whispered "I love you Camz".