getting there

you both realize what is going on but you don't say anything to each other.

Duke requests to watch a movie and then leave to go eat.

"okay i would like that"

"great!"

he turns on the tv and goes onto his netflix account.

"hey you said you like charlie and the chocolate factory lets watch that." you say (but they just took it off sadly yall😭)

"oh yes!"

he turns it on and you guys watch it. you are only really watching him and not the movie. He realizes it and laughs he touches your hand and you realize what he's trying to do you pull your hand up and you grab his hand. 'oh my god, i am holding his hand😊)

he starts to blush and squeeze your hand, you squeeze back. 'his hand is very warm, and soft.' you wonder if his whole body is warm just like his one hand.

The movie ends and both of you begin to head to his car. You both get in and he turns on Amy whinehouse. He starts to sing as we head to wherever he plans to take me. Its really cute, you look out the window smiling while you cheeks are heated up. Duke realizes this and reaches for your hand just like he did kn bis bedroom. You both hold hands until you reach your destination.

you sigh as he lets go to open the door. You see where he took us.

Duke has taken you to olive garden? alright then