Electric Love ;)

Sitting alone. In the car. With Duke

Duke looks over to you and smiles then looks away. But what you dont realize is that you are staring at him.

Hes just so beautiful...

'His captivating cheek bones and his charming smile, the way he blushes at me is adorable. He just so alluring.'

He continues to blush while looking at you in the corner of his eye. You decide to move closer to him. Then he finally turns to look at you. He moves closer as well.

He puts his warm hand on your cheek, leans in closer. Then you realize that hes trying to kiss you.

Your face heats up and you start leaning in too. Until both if you meet in the middle.

Your lips meet. your arms slowly move around his neck while he moves his hand down your waist. He separates from you to get a breath but comes back like a starving dog. Your heart is exploding in happiness. You could smell his cologne on his hoodie. You could taste his coke.

He releases with a smile of his face he scratches the back of his neck and says "hey it stopped raining"

You laugh and say nothing you get out of the car and just goes inside your house waving to duke as he pulls out of your driveway with the biggest smile.

You put shorts and a t shirt on and flop down on your bed checking your phone once before you doze off.

                                            (Duke)

✨ good night <3

~~~

you dont reply and just fall asleep with your phone in your hand with this message on the screen.