Dog park 🐕

"Did you want to kiss me?" duke said taking a sip of his coke

You think to yourself 'this is gonna be awkward'
"Yes...." you reply dragging the S "Did you want to kiss me?" you ask

"Um yes" duke says very sharply. duke looks at his feet on the ground. He plays with a loose string on the carpet with his feet. You just sit there in awkward silence when duke sits up and faces you. He dives towards your lips and he kisses you.

You starts to make out with him. he pins you in the corner of the couch and gets on top of you. You both are still swapping spit when Kaestle walks in.

You both sit up as fast as you can. Both of you have blushing red faces. Kaestle has a surprised look on her face and asks "do yall want to go to the dog park with me?..." 

"sure..." duke says for you

You get up from the couch and duke cleans up the coke. You fix the decorative pillows and follow kaestle and twix out the door. Duke runs up stairs and gets Chex (just pretend they all live in the same house🙃) and comes outside. Yall get in Duke car and drive to the park while listening to the radio.

You stop by starbucks first Duke gets a hot chocolate, Kaestle gets a coffee and you get a Coldbrew.

When you get to the park Kaestle lets the dogs out and yall get out. Kaestle walks to the picnic table so duke and you follow her. y'all sit down and talk about the dogs while watching them have fun with each other.

Although Kaestle never asked what happened in the living room we both know she wanted too.

Duke keeps trying to hold your hand but you arent very comfortable doing that in front of his sister right after what she just walked into. You can tell hes getting mad but you keep ignoring him.

Finally hes had enough he pulls you up out if your seat and brings you to the bathroom. Poor Kaestle looks confused but she shrugs it off.

Duke drags you into the bathroom stall.

"what was that for." with an angry tone