Basic Information

Let's get to know about Germany first...

         Germany is the seventh largest country in Europe. Covering an area of 137,847 square miles, of which 34,836 square miles is covered by land and 3,011 square miles contains water.
          Germany have all the one time cities or another been capitals which is Aachen, Regensburg, Frankfurt-am-Main, Nuremberg, Berlin, Weimar, Bonn (and East Berlin).
          Berlin has the largest train station in Europe. Berlin is 9 times bigger than Paris and has more bridges than Venice.
          Germany is composed of sixteen states. The states have their own constitution and ar largely autonomous in regard to their internal organization. At the municipal level, Germany is divided into 403 districts (kreise), of which 301 are rural districts and 102 are urban districts. Bavaria is the largest state.
           Germany is one of the most densely populated countries in the world.
           Germany shares borders with nine other countries. Denmark, Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands.
           Germany is the EU's largest economy. With a gross domestic product (GDP) of 3.73 trillion USD and lies fourth place in the world behind the US, China and Japan.
           Germany is one of thr world's leading book nations. Publishing around 94,000 titles every year. *note: The first printed book was in German*
           Germany is a leader in climate and energy policies. It made a decision in 2011 to decommission all nuclear power stations (then producing around 18 percent of electricity consumed) by 2022 and to replace them with renewable energies and new storage for green electricity.

          In Germany, they remains the language witb the most native speakers in Europe. German is the most widely taught third language across the world. Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, and Liechtenstein have german as the official language.

Fun Fact about Germany: Most of the Taxi in Germany are Mercedes.

×××

Ya! Please Vote, Comment and Share. Let's get it bwibwi... *winks*

@GorgeousBwiii√