Chapter 1.Re-union with the kids

Following on from the Series 8, Episode 12 (the last episode) of The Dumping Ground...

Jody goes into May-Li's car, still sobbing and sad about Tyler going to St Lucia, but deep down she knows she did the right thing and that Tyler will be happy with his mum in St Lucia.

"Jody, what you did was really brave. Letting your best friend go. Do you want to ring Tyler when we get back?" said May-Li. Jody was still crying and she said "Please can I just have a little bit of time to myself, May-Li?"

May-Li nodded, understanding how Jody might be feeling, and drove back to Ashdene Ridge.

Meanwhile, inside Ashdene Ridge, everyone was sad because they were missing Jody and Tyler. Then May-Li rang the doorbell and Scott said "That must be May-Li. Now, kids, she might be really sad, she's known Jody and Tyler for a long time now!"

Scott went to open the door and saw May-Li standing there, sad about Tyler but there was a smile on her face. All the kids came to the door, welcoming May-Li in, but she refused. Then May-Li stepped aside and out came Jody, with a straight face but a tiny smile was visible.

All the kids were now smiling and Katy and Taz said "Jody?!" The other kids started to ask Jody why she came back and it was like a whirlpool of questions being thrown at her. She couldn't take it anymore and she ran up the stairs and into her bedroom, crying more than ever.

I know this is a short chapter, but usually first chapters are short. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I have just started writing this so whoever first starts commenting and voting, will get a shout-out. I am halfway through chapter 3 (I am writing it on Word as well) so if anyone has any ideas, they could easily be used by you just commenting.