Never ending sadness

(Guy we got a short chapter here, sorry but it's gonna be worth it. I also wanted to let you know that I will probably not be uploading anymore chapters for a couple of days since I'm on vacation, so ya. Love you all! Bye)

Braden POV

I didn't know what I was feeling that day. I was too sad to even cry but at some point it just all came out. It was a shock when I woke up the next morning to find Chloe wide eyed with light blue skin. It was all my fault, she was probably trying to get my attention so that I could help her, but I just was fast asleep, but that is no excuse for this situation. I tried waking her up hopping that the real truth wasn't real.... that she was dead. It turns out that Shadow spell wasn't what we thought it was. It made it look like she was all fixed up, but by the time everyone was sure that she was going to be perfectly fine, the wound came back. I can't imagine how much pain she was in, and I wish I was just smart enough to even try and help her.

I ran out of the hospital, not even taking a look at my car, I just ran. I didn't know any other way to let out all my anger than to just run, it was my only choice.

The pain in my chest kept throbbing, getting worse and worse by the second. And then it happened. I broke down, eye sight went blurry, lost all felling in my body. My body had too much to handle.

***

Crying. The word of the day. Nothing els was happening that day except for gallons of water falling from my eyes. There was nothing that could be done. I stood up and rushed to my car. I felt like there was nothing els left for me, nothing worth living for.

I looked to the side of me finding a letter. I picked it up and opened it.

"Dear Kayla

It's me Chloe! I know our probably reading this and wondering "what could this letter be about?", well let me tell you. I wanted to say thank you for being such an amazing friend to me, helping me through my time in the hospital, having our girl nights but most of all, making me feel special. I also wanted to tell you something. During the time when we were fighting shadow, I knew it wasn't going to be as easy as we thought, I knew something was going to happen to someone. I didn't want any of you getting hurt so I made a plan of action. Yes, I planed all of it. When I was rushed to the hospital I was hopping no one els got hurt except for me. I guess I was right.

Your the only person I told, because I trust you more than you know. Anyways that's it. I love you so much!

-Chloe"

I was speechless, the paper was getting wet by my tears. I bursted into a loud cry.

"WHY CHLOE!" I scream loudly. "WHY" I cry.

***

Next chapter:

Chloe POV