Chapter 18

Another  shoutout  to: @fictionwiter12 Thank you for always liking my chapters. If you want a shout out like my chapters and follow me & comment done. ( This chapter is not edited it ).

Bjorn:

The great hall was quite in my world, although many others surrounded me. Thryra left me alone to drown in my own thoughts. As queen I expected her to be by my side, but in this moment it was understandable.

I did not want to be in my own sight. My sister shot daggers my way as the main course arrived. She always had a prefect way of expression her emotions without a word being spoken.

I assume Thryra isnt feeling well tonight? My mother asked in a glowed tone. If I did not know her any better, her mind was floating above the Gods imagining babies growing inside her daughter in law.

How disappointed would she really be once she found out no such thing was true? At least not from Thryra.

She experienced so much of the same pain from my father, which had a great effect on myself. Her pain was unbearable in the darkness of her own shadows, but in the light, she held a strong sight to see.

I only processed to nod her way not being able to answer her question fully because I knew as more questions were asked the more lies, I would be willing to spill.

The image of my father I had been running away from so long were starting to become true. It is as if was me.

Gyda watched my every move, and it only assumed for me to know that she was aware of what was really happening.

Tonight, was not a night for me to enjoy my food. Although many other around me enjoyed it as their last as we knew battles were days ahead.

Thryra, you are a wonderful sight to see. Theses men are merely putting us in our early days of death with their lack of company I could here Siggy say from a distance.

My head popped up within a moment as my eyes landed her, as she walked slowly towards us.

I knew I would not be able to hold her gaze if she were to meet mine.

The dinning hall felt lighter, as if something had been lifted once she made her presents known.

Her face was unreadable, as I could not tell what type of state, she was in. I would not dare add to the pressure if she were not in a delightful mood.

Im sure my presents would not change that. Thryra laughed as she was pulled into a tight hug by Siggy.

Rollo is a delightful person to be around. I am sure of it. Ive witness it myself. Thryra said happily, as Rollo greeted her with a nod.

Only because you two share the same company of quietness in an open word of loudness. Ragnar said as others laughed in agreement.

I found myself letting out a small chuckle as I knew that was in fact true.

Shes a thinker thats all. I am sure Rollo does not think about anything worthy of being important as she does. Floki said

Helga, bump his shoulder as he threw his had into the air.

Thryra sat next to be as I let out a breath, I did not know I was holding in.

Bjorn. She greeted be formally as if it was a first night of meeting.

Everyone watched us from a distance. Nothing we would ever do would be enclosed. All our problems spilled into the open for others to judge about.

She did not even at least try to hide any of them.

Why come if you were going to disrespect me in front of my people. The words slipped out of my mouth. I knew it was not her behavior I was upmost upset by but the fact that I had made choices that lead me to this point.