ten// 3 days

“What are you saying?! It can’t be true!” magmula nang magising si Gabrielle she was outraged… and she wont calm. The nurses had to tie her down para lang makausap sya ng doctor nya.

“Gabrielle… look at me…”

“You lied to me. Sabi mo… sabi mo, sabi mo… tama yung timer ko and now you need to fucking take it away?! Why are you not telling me anything?! Mas bumilis ba yung oras ko? Why is it not accurate?! Tell me! You need to tell me! Please”

“Gabrielle… right now it’s best to take your medicine.”

“im not… until you tell me… what’s going on.”  

*Jeff*

Naghihintay pa rin kami ni Ashely sa may labas. Dumating na rin si tito rick, pero umalis rin… he told me that he cant watch her daughter in pain… and thank god that that Vince didn’t showed up…

It’s his fault…

“Everything’s going to be okay…” hawak hawak ni ashely yung kamay ko at hinalikan ito ng paulit ulit… funny how I remember this scene when rence got his accident… good thing that I have her by my side…

“I need to go… mamayang medaling araw na yung flight ko… we talked about this… now look at me and tell me that you’re going to be strong for my cousin…” I wiped away the tear in her cheek…

“I love you ashely…” she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left. Kung nungll her t una, I’ve been dying to this… pero ngayon kapag sinasabi ko na sa kanya yung nararmdaman ko… I don’t feel any butterflies and excitement… I guess Gabby really found her way inside my heart…

“Jefferson Dela Cerna?”

“Yes… yes it’s me”

“Gabrielle wants to talk to you inside” tumango nalang ako at pumasok sa loob, iniwan kaming dalawa ni Gabby sa may loob. She was sitting with a pale smile on her face. Nilapitan ko sya and kissed her lips.

Gahd. I need to stop kissing her… it’s getting addictive…

“Gabby…”

“Marry me…” my heart skipped a bit when she tugged me closer for another of kiss… but I did responded her kisses     

“I love—“

“don’t say it… I might die.” A small smile formed my lips and kissed her once more…

“Then I guess… I’ll just have to marry you”

*Gabby*

It’s just too good to be true… pero… knowing what he really feels… When he kissed me back then… I felt the love they were talking about… the love you had when it’s repayed by the ones you love… ang sarap lang sa feeling… though it hurts…