Chapter four: Jealousy

The remainder of the week went by fast Aoi and Kanao spent most of the school day making preparations for the winter dance. They were also assigned a group project: it was her, Kanao, Tanjiro, and that moron bastard Inosuke. They agreed to meet at Aoi and Kanao's place afterschool today.

Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Inosuke were walking home when Zenitu picked up a flyer on the floor.

" Winter Dance!", he exclaimed.

" What the heck is that?", Inosuke added.

" It's a dance here at the school and it's next friday", Tanjiro said.

" Sounds like fun!", Zenitsu said excitedly.

" Yeah I'm going to go what about you guys?", Tanjiro asked.

" Sounds boring I'm not coming", Inosuke said.

" WAIT WAIT WAIT TANJIRO IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO LET YOU ASK ALL THE GIRLS AND NOT LEAVE ANY FOR ME YOU'RE WRONG!", Zenitsu screams.

Ask? A girl?

" What do you mean?", Inosuke asked.

" Well you can ask someone to accompany you to this dance and Zenitsu I already know who I'm going to ask so don't worry", Tanjiro reassured him.

" It's not that hot headed twin tail is it?", Inosuke suddenly asked.

" Oh well no", Tanjiro said.

For some reason that statement gave him some relief. Was he planning on asking her? Maybe he should ask her. Maybe that would help him get rid of the feelings that always seem to appear whenever she's around.

Inosuke and Tanjiro said bye to Zenitsu and waited for Kanao and Aoi.

Inosuke ran around in circles screaming " FREEDOM!" He bumped into a certain blue haired girl. Then again it happened, he was face to face with her getting lost in her eyes. Aoi felt the same way, she thought his eyes were beautiful and they stayed in that position for a few seconds.

" Aoi-chan your knee", Tanjiro said running to her.

Aoi looked down to see a bleeding scar on her ankle. Inosuke stepped to the side as Tanjiro rushed to her. He helped her get up and Kanao approached them asking if Aoi was okay. Inosuke looked at Tanjiro helping her and his chest started to burn. He walked over to Aoi and lifted her up on his back. Aoi was flustered by the action and Tanjiro and Kanao stared in shock.

" It was my fault so I'll own up to it", he said and started walking.

Kanao and Tanjiro walked in front of them leading the way. He felt Aoi's soft warm breath on his neck, it was still cold out and Inosuke was freezing, but having Aoi on his back made him feel warm. He wished they could stay like that forever.

Awweee I was squealing as I was writing this chapter!! Hope you guys liked it!