A Meister and Her Weapon: New students?

"This would be our 18th soul right Azrel," The girl with bright red hair in two buns spoke Her Magenta eyes showing in the moonlight the scar down her left eye more visible.

"yeah," The brunette spoke quietly his blue eyes looking at his Meister.

Yui wore an orange hoodie and black tights, the hoodie was long almost like a short dress, A few strands of her red hair caressed the sides of her face.

Azrel wore a black long sleeve shirt and jeans with rips on the knees, he had freckles dotting his face.

"ready," she said "here he comes," she spoke looking down to the Kishin egg soul bearer. Azrel wrapped his pinky finger around her pinky finger on her left. His body lit up as he turned into a scythe, she grabbed ahold of the bar. His scythe form has a blue pole with a black blade with white dots that freckled the blade-like stars. On the side, the opposite of the blade was black spikes that were small there were three. She twirled him around behind her back swapping him to her right hand.

"It's been some time since I've held you," she smiled "a couple of months right,"

"ever since you got hurt," he said appearing in the blade "be careful this time,"

"I will," she said as his face disappeared from the blade

"I couldn't protect you last time, I won't fail again," he spoke

"you didn't fail, stop saying that," she spoke looking down at the soul-eating monster below her

"let's go," she called jumping down and swiping the blade down it dodged.

"son of a-," she called landing on her feet.

"Yui now is not the time for your foul mouth," Azrel called as she dodged its attacks by flipping and sliding. She blocked a few times.

"little Meister girl," the thing spoke "you and your weapon's soul will be a tasty appetizer,"

"tsk," Yui let out "you won't get anything to eat tonight," she called swinging the blade up and they dodged.

"this freak won't sit still," she called then smirked hooking the blade around it's legs and she sliced the scythe making them fall. She jumped up raising Azrel above her head then slicing down cutting them in half.

"no wonder Lord Death said it was kinda hard," she said "he was fast," Azrel stepped from his scythe mode as The body of the person they were fighting burst into nothing Leaving their Kishin Egg soul. She watched as Azrel grabbed the soul and ate it.

"Do weapons have the ability to unhinge their jaws or something?" she asked and he turned quickly to look at her.

"no," he said kind of offended and weird out.

"The souls are kinda big to I just thought," she shrugged "what do they taste like anyways?"

"they don't have a taste more or less a texture that makes them nice to eat," he said

"We better get back our first day of the academy is tomorrow," she said

"do we really have to," he asked "there is gonna be alot of people we dont know," he spoke quietly

"Azrel I know this will make you uncomfortable, so you don't have to go, just keep your phone on you in case you need to call," she said

"There is no way I'm leaving your side," he spoke "you are my Meister, I must be at your side, in case you need me and if you need to be protected,"

"right," she said holding out her left hand her pinky being the only finger pointed out and he wrapped his around hers "lets stick together like we always do,"