Chapter 19

I woke up the next morning feeling almost no pain in my body. It hurts slightly but the pain is manageable. I took a shower, put on some sweatpants, the hoodie Yoongi gave me and my favourite pair of sneakers and headed to the kitchen. Changing into my clothes took a little longer than it used to be, but I didn't really care. I see Yoongi busy making us some smoothies in the kitchen. He smiled when he saw me.

Yoongi:"Looks like your doing well" He walk over and gives me a hug.

Y/n:"yeah, I really am"

Yoongi:"That's great Y/n!"

Me and Yoongi sat down and drank our smoothies. Suddenly, his phone started ringing. He picks up the phone and it's Jimin.

Jimin:"Hey Yoongi"

Yoongi:"Hey"

Jimin:"Me and V were wondering if you and y/n could join us for lunch later... We've already asked the others and they said that they could make it"

Yoongi:"Sure, what time?"

Jimin:"We were thinking about 13:30"

Yoongi:"Perfect"

Jimin:"Ok we'll see you guys later then!"

Yoongi:"Yeah, bye"

Jimin:"Bye"

Yoongi ended the call.

Yoongi lead you back to the bedroom.

Yoongi:"Y/n, I got something for you... I kinda forgot about it yesterday..."

Y/n:"What is it?"

Yoongi:"Close your eyes"

Y/n:"Ok"

I hear Yoongi quickly walk and get something.

Yoongi:"And open"

I open my eyes and see Yoongi holding the most georgous necklace with a beautiful little diamond in the middle. I am very surprised.

Y/n:"Oh My God did-" I stutter a bit.

Y/n:"Did you really get th-... did you really get that for-... for me?"

Yoongi:"Of Course! Who else would it be for?" He smiles at my cute reaction.

Y/n:"Min Yoongi you are the kindest guy in the whole entire world of the universe of excistence!"

Yoongi smiles even more.

Y/n:"Yoongi you're doing so much for me and I feel so bad that I haven't been doing anything for y-"

Yoongi puts a finger in front of my lips.

Yoongi:"You don't need to feel bad Y/n, I just wanted to help you because I know you've been struggling quite a bit recently"

He gives me another hug.

Y/n:" Thank you so much for everything Yoongi, there's no existing words that I can use to show how happy and grateful I am that you're in my life"

I see him give me the biggest smile I've ever seen.

Y/n:"Can you help me-.. put it on-...?"

The smile stays on Yoongi's face.

Yoongi:"Of course I will!"

Yoongi helps me put on the necklace. Once it's on me, I look at it in the mirror.

Y/n:"It's-... It's beautiful..."

Yoongi:"Yes it may be beautiful but, it'll never be as beautiful as you"

Y/n:"Yoongi, your too nice to me-"

Yoongi interrupted me before I could say anything else.

Yoongi:"And before you say that you owe me, you really don't. You're kindness is what keeps me going everyday. I've felt like the luckiest person in the world since I met you"

Yoongi takes my hands and looks me in the eyes.

Yoongi:"Y/n, I love you"

Y/n:" I love you too Yoongi"

And with that he leans in and kisses me.

It's a few minutes later and I'm busy doing my hair. I decided to do space buns with 2 strands of hair in the front. I keep thinking about how much Yoongi deserves. He deserves more than the whole world could offer him. He's so special to me and I can't stop thinking about him. Once I finish doing my hair I decided to keep my hoodie and sneakers on but just change out my sweatpants to a pair of black jeans. I put on some lip gloss and head to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and decide to chat with Jungkook a bit.

Jungkook😄🎤😉

Me: Hey

Jungkook: Hey

Me: What you doin?

Jungkook: Just writing some song lyrics

Me: Nice!

Jungkook: Anyway, has anything exciting happened recently for you?

Me: Not really

Jungkook: Same... Oh I forgot to mention... I heard you've been feeling better...

Me: Yes

Jungkook: That's great!

Me: Oh yeah... Actually something exciting did happen recently

Jungkook: Oh yeah? What happened?

Me: Yoongi got me a beautiful necklace with a small diamond in the center

Jungkook: Wait really? Hold on a second... You and Yoongi are together?!?

Me: Yeah... I thought Jin, Jimin or V would've already told you...

Jungkook: Am I the only one that doesn't know?

Me: Actually, no. Namjoon doesn't know and I'm not sure if Hoseok knows either.

Jungkook: Hoseok doesn't know!?!

Me: No, why?

Jungkook: Are you being serious right now? Do you really not know?

Me: Not know what???

Jungkook: Y/n, Hoseok likes you!!!

--------
A/n
hey guys, I'm still editing it and only realised now how much I messed up the storyline- plz forgive me ㅠㅠ I'll try to do better in my other stories, I promise ㅠㅠ
💜
---------