Chapter 30

Namjoon POV

I wake up and I'm on Yoongi's couch. I see Yoongi and Y/n in the kitchen talking about something. As soon as they see me, they rush over. 

Yoongi:"Are you okay?"

Namjoon:"What happened?"

Y/n:"You don't remember?"

Namjoon:"No, I really don-"

And that's when all the memories came flooding back. 

Y/n:"Namjoon, are you okay? You're turning really pale"

I feel tears fill up in my eyes. 

Namjoon:"Why? Why does this happen to me? I thought she- I thought she loved me... but I guess this was all just a bunch of Fake Love"

Yoongi:"Don't worry Namjoon, there's plenty of others that would be into you."

Namjoon:"But... I loved her... but it feels like someone just stabbed me with a knife right in the middle of my heart"

Y/n:"we're sorry about this Namjoon, if there's anything we can do to make you feel you any better, just let us know"

Namjoon:"ok. Also, what happened after I collapsed?"

Y/n:"Veronica and Dylan ran away... But don't worry, we've got everything recorded"

Yoongi:"yup"

Namjoon:"ok, thanks, also, what is up with us recording practically everything"

Yoongi: "I don't really know to be honest, I guess that's just the only way we get proof"

Y/n:"anyways... You should get some rest, it is 21:55 after all"

Namjoon:"already?!?"

Yoongi:"yeah"

Namjoon:"ok well I guess that's fine because I'm honestly really tired"

Y/n:"ok, well we'll  see you in a few hours I guess"

Namjoon:"yeah"

                                                                                    Y/n POV

I grab a glass of water before heading to Yoongi's room. I lie down.

Y/n:"I feel so bad for Namjoon"

Yoongi:"same, but he'll be ok after a bit. Don't worry about it too much"

Y/n:"ok, sorry"

Yoongi:"What are you apologizing for? Don't say sorry Y/n"

Y/n:"right. Sorry. I mean- ughhhhhhhh"

Yoongi laughs and wraps his arm around me.

Yoongi:"you're so cute Y/n, I love you" he says and kisses me on my neck.

Y/n:"I love you too Yoongi"

I can feel his chin on my shoulder, so I turn my head slightly and kiss him on the cheek, and I slightly see him smile and I feel him hold me tighter as I drift off to sleep.

I wake up and reach for my phone to check the time. It's 7:00. On a Monday. I sigh. 

Yoongi:"What's wrong, my angel?"

Y/n:"oh, Yoongi did I wake you up?"

Yoongi:"no, you didn't"

Y/n:"ok. Good"