Caroline plz no

Okay so Caroline told me she would kill me if I didn't update again, but I completely forgot about cause I stayed up till 2:00 am watching the first episode of Deadman Wonderland, so that was the only thing I was thinking about. I think she is scary enough to be apart of de story. I know I said I wouldn't do it against but poo.

Caroline- SOMEWHHHHEEERRREEE OVVVEERRR THE CEMENT FACTORYYYYYYY.....THERE IS A PIIILLLOOOWWW SSSTTOORRRREEEE

E.J.- SHUT UP BOCH

Caroline- *le cre*

Slendy- Done! I finished fixing the window, and made it even shiner that before! And I don't think that I could make it this shiny ever again-

Jinx and Toby- *crash through the window* WEEEEEEEEE'RRREEE BBBAAACCKK!

Slendy- NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *le cre*

Jeff- D'YOU GET THE JOOCE BOWXES?!?!?

Jinx- *smiling* Nope!

Toby- We blew up the store!

Masky- We saw

Hoodie- Yea, AND THANKS FOR BLOWING UP THE ONLY GOOD STORE HERE

Caroline- *eats broken glass form the shattered wondow* Mmmmmm..yummmmmyyyy

Jinx- Rave tree rave tree rave tree rave tree. Don't step on the glass. Don't step on the glass. Tinsel in you foot. Bauble in your foot. Bauble in your eye. Everyone cries when you go to ANE with a bauble in your face. BLOOD. BLOOD EVERYWHEERRREE!! (For my Dan and Phil fans :3)

Temple- SWEEETT HOOOMMEEE GIIRRAFFEEEEE

BEN- DONT EAT ZE PICLE CHIRLDREN MARLEY!! (Anna's dog)

Marley- Bark! (Bitch I do what I want)

Anna- GO AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH SMILE NOW!

Marley- Bark! Bark! (YESH! A new friend to destroy the world with me! MWUHAHAHAHHAHHAAHA!!!!)

Smile- Bark! (YESH! A new friend to destroy the world with me! MWUHAHAHAHHAHHAAHA!!!!)

Marley- Woof (Bitch U be sayn the same thing as me?)

Jinx- WE MUST FIND....*starts to fall asleep* Ugh,uh, AL OF THE DRAGON BALLS....POWER RANGERS....*starts falling asleep* Uh, ASSEMBLE!

Hoodie- Damnit, those were three different shows u fuk

Jinx- *falls asleep*

Caroline- FIIIVVEEE GOOOLLDDEENN RIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGSSSSS!