Chapter 3

I woke up is a very unfamiliar room, a guy was giving me his back looking inside a closet. "Louis?"

"You up darling?"

"What the hell happened?" I said, my hand on my head, as it starts to ache. He walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You drank too much after we danced, I couldn't find Angela anywhere, I didn't have her number, and your phone was  I couldn't let you go home on your own in this case, and I wasn't sober enough to remember where your house was. So I took you to my house,"

"WHAT THE HELL LOUIS HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HER LIKE THAT?!" I screamed at him.

"Omg Ari, Calm down,” he chuckled sweetly,” I charged your phone and texted her. She safe at home, and she knows that you're with me, "

"Oh sorry, " my heart fluttered when he called me ari instead of Ariana.

"That's ok darling, now why don't you take a nice hot shower, and I'll make you a cup of coffee, and take out a pain killer for your head. The bathroom is at the end of this hallway. How does that sound?"

"Ok, " I smiled at him, and he smiled back, then walked back to his closet, and took out some sweat pants and a hoodie, setting them on the end of the bed. "Thx Lou, " he stopped, looking surprised for a second.

"I owed it to you," he said and walked out. I took the clothes and walked to the bathroom. I tested the water temperature, and it was perfect, so I took off my clothes and stepped inside. I took a long time in the shower, trying to recall what happened last night. But came out with nothing, I couldn't remember anything that happened after I danced with Louis.

The dance. Our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces, he was so charming and gentle. Like he was trying to make me feel something, but I don't want to, I'm not ready for a new relationship, I barely survived the last one. I tried to shake off these thoughts as I walked out of the bathroom to the kitchen. "So, I never cook breakfast, and I'm out of cereal. Would a granola bar work?"

"That's what usually have for breakfast actually," he smiled, gesturing for me to sit on the table where my coffee, water and painkiller was set. He put the granola bar in front of me, then sat across from me on the table. "So, if you didn't owe would you have left me there totally drunk?" I asked.

"What? No, I'd never, you're important to me, and I would-"

"Wow, calm down, I was just kidding, " I said, cutting him off. "Where did you sleep?"

"On the couch in my studio, "

"You have a studio here?"

"Yeah, you know to record my songs and all that. Wanna see it?" I nodded. He stood up, gesturing for me to follow him, and I did. The place was really messy, but really cute. "You have a pet pigeon?" I asked looking at the bird in a cage at the corner of the room.

"His name is Kevin, "

"I really want to hear you sing someday, "

"I'm sure you will, "

Ten minutes later, he drove me to my apartment. Angela was still sleeping, so I turned on the TV, but my head was still trying to remember what I did or said when being so drunk last night. So I texted Louis.

Hi

We were together less than ten minutes, you miss me already?

What did I talk about when I was drunk last night?

Can't remember, you laughed and danced more than you talked, and I was drunk myself

Ok