Chapter Eleven

Everything was going really smooth with me and Louis, we would meet at the cafeteria with Angela and Sarah, and sometimes go straight to his house after classes are over, and watch a movie together, ordering Thai food, and cuddling all night. A lot of my clothes ended up in his closet, he even bought a toothbrush for me, and the shampoo I use.

He said that he'll cook me a nice meal tonight, and we'd have a nice at-home date. Even though I clearly remember that he said that he doesn't cook, which makes me excited to see what he's going to do for tonight. I wore a cashmere colour sweater and jeans. I rang the bell, and he immediately opened it. He stared at me with eyes wide open. "Holy crab, you look gorgeous, " He said.

I blushed. "It's just a sweater, Lou, " I said, walking in. The place was a bit dark, candles were everywhere. The smell of the food he cooked was filling the place. I put down my bag and turned to him. "Since when were you so romantic?" I teased.

"Oh, I'm really romantic by the way, " He said, stepping closer to me.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, " He replied. Connecting his lips to mine. After a long kiss, he pulled me to the table, it was set for two people, two glasses of red wine, and the plates of the food he cooked. "What did you cook?"

"Chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese, wrapped in parma ham, with a side of homemade mash, and a little bit of gravy, "

"That's very ambitious for your first time cooking Louis, but it does sound really good, " I said. He pulled a seat for me and helped me scoot it back in. We both held the wine glasses.

"To you cooking for the first time, " I said. He laughed and repeated it, then we clicked our glasses together and sipped. I took the first bite. It actually did taste amazing. "Wow Louis, not gonna lie, I didn't expect it to be that good, "

He smiled at me and took his first bite. "Me neither to be honest, I feel proud, "

"Hey, want to play our five questions game?"

"Sure, I'll start. What's a place you always wanted to fly to? "

"Costa Rica, "

"That's a really nice choice. Have you ever kissed Angela ?"

"We were drunk does that count?"

He giggled. "Yes, it does. What's your favourite tattoo of mine?"

"The rope on your wrist, "

"Ever went skinny dipping?"

"Nope, "

"What's the colour of your panties, "

"Pass, dirty-minded Louis, " He laughed apologising. "Have you ever gone skinny dipping?"

"Yes, "

"Why did you start smoking?"

"You know how you want to try something but it turns into addiction?"

"You've got to slow down a little thought, "

"Awww, you're scared about me?"

"Shut up, " I rolled my eyes." What's the most romantic thing you've ever done?"

"This, " I smiled.

"How many people have you dated so far?"

"Pass, "

"Is it that much?"

"Is that your question?"

"Well I've ran out of questions, so yes"

"Well, yes, I'm not really proud of the number, "

We talked while finishing our food, then started cleaning up. I was washing the dishes, and he was rinsing and drying.

Louis's P.O.V:

We were both done with the dishes, she was drying her hands. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her neck. Her head fell back on my shoulder. I turned her around and kissed her hard on her lips, then grabbed both her thighs, and she wrapped them around my waist. I carried her to my bedroom, slowly landing her on the bed.

Trailing kisses from her lips to her jaw, then neck, and then I stretched the top of her sweater revealing her collar bone, and started kissing her there. Soft moans escaped her lips. "Your skin is so addicting, " I said, not breaking the contact.

And that's when my phone rang. I ignored it but she didn't. "Lou your phone, " She breathed.

"Leave it, " I said, continuing to kiss her.

"It can be important, "

"You're more important, "

"Come on Louis, "

"Fine, " I said. I pulled away, giving her one last kiss, then I picked up my phone, it was Liam.

"You better be dying Liam, " I said. She laughed, I winked at her.

"You got it, man, "

"Got what?"

"Columbia records wants to sign you, "

"If this is a joke of yours I swear I'll egg your house, "

"Would've been a really funny joke, but no. They want to meet you on Saturday at ten A.M, "

"Oh my God Liam that's amazing, "

"I gotta go now, we'll talk about it later, "

"Ok bye, "

"Bye, "

I was smiling looking at her, trying to process the new information. "What is it?" She asked.

"Columbia records wants to sign me, "

"No way! Oh my, God Louis, that's a huge deal, I'm so happy for you, " She said, looking so happy, throwing her arms around my neck hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back.

"Speaking of my music, just finished a new song for your love, " I said, still hugging her.

"What's the name of it?" She asked, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Truly Madly Deeply, " I said, pulling away, and tugging her with me back to the living room. I put the CD of the demo on my speakers and turned it on. Then pulled her towards me, her hands wrapped around my neck, and mine's on her waist. She looked into my eyes, listening to the lyrics of the song. I leaned in kissing her, slow and passionate. She kissed me back with the same rhythm.

She rested her head on my chest as we were swaying to the music. "Ari, " I whispered, even though it's just us here.

"Yeah?" She whispered back.

"Sometimes I feel like you're too good to be true, " I said.

She looked up at me and nuzzled into my neck. "Did you have to make me go speechless? "

"It's true, I could never ask for more, "

"You're everything I ever wanted too, "

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

You guys are spoiled, two chapters in a row. Hope you liked it. It's so much fluff.

Let me know what you think.

Stay safe & tpwk 💕