Chapter Four

One of my hands were on the steering wheel, and the other was holding Ariana's, I would turn my head to look at her once in a while and give her hand a little squeeze. She was looking out the window the whole time. "This isn't the way to my house Louis, "

"We're going to my house, you're not going out of my sight for a while, " I said, giving her hand another squeeze. It's true that I wanted to keep my eyes on her to make sure that she's ok, but honestly, I was also scared of Angela, if she finds out that Ariana got hurt on my watch, I'm not sure that I'll survive what might come after it.

We walked in, and I asked her if she needs anything. She said that all she wants to do now is sleep. I immediately took her to my room, gave clean comfy clothes and a glass of water. I was moving fast around the room, but I spotted her half smiling looking at me.

I walked out of the room, giving her some time to change her clothes, then walked back in when she said that she's done. She was already laying in my bed, getting a fair amount of the blanket to her chest hugging it. I walked over to her, she was giving me her back. I bent down on my knees, my lips were almost touching her ear. "I can't tell you how sorry I am, " I whispered.

She turned around facing me. "Can I ask for a favour?" She asked.

"Anything, " I said, still on my knees.

"Sleep next to me… please, " she said, voice soft, eyes looking into mine.

"Give me a minute and I'll be back, " I said, walking to my closet, I picked up a pair of black sweat pants and walked to the bathroom, I changed into them, hesitating whether I should sleep shirtless as usual or not. But I ended up with not.

I walked back to the room, she was still laying there, giving me her back again, staring at the wall. I laid down facing her, she wasn't hugging the blanket anymore. She looked at my chest tattoos for a while, then her hand reached for the one that says It Is What It Is. "Did it hurt?" She asked.

"Yeah, but it wasn't my first time so I was used to it, "

"What does it mean?"

"For me, it was coming out, "

She then closed her eyes. Seeing her lying there, right next to me, looking absolutely gorgeous, her soft hand was still on my chest, it was so hard to contain myself. I wanted to pull her to me so bad, but I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. There was nothing between us. But then why would she want me to sleep next to her? "Ari, "

"Yeah?" She said, eyes still closed.

"How would you react if I pulled you closer?"

"Why don't you try doing it to find out? "

I put my hand on her waist, and started pulling her closer to me, until there was nothing between our bodies other than my sweater she was wearing. I hugged her tight, and she buried her face in my neck.

I woke up to find her head on my bare chest, arms across my middle. I was staring at her face for a while and playing with her hair, when the doorbell rang. Thankfully it didn't wake her up, I tried hard to move her body off of mine as gently and slowly as I can, then walked to the door. I opened the door to find Harry standing in front of me. I was about to close the door on him, but he held it. "What the hell do you want?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what was going in my head, "

"You're sorry? That's funny actually, she was being sexually assaulted Harry, how was this ok with you?"

"I said I'm sorry, ok?"

"No it's not ok, try to imagine witnessing this happening to you're precious Travis, how would that make you feel? "