Chapter Eight

I hung up to find three lads staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing, " They all said at once.

I got back home to rehearse, and decide on the song I'll be singing. Niall gave me a list of his suggestions. I agreed with most of it.

It wasn't my first time performing, but I was still a bit nervous, Ariana is going to be there, and I know for a fact that some of the songs I'll be singing are about her. I wonder if it will be obvious for her, and if she'll pick it up.

Time passed quickly, and I was at the venue before I knew it. I was standing with the guys waiting for Ariana. Me and Niall leaning on the wall, Zayn and Liam facing us, giving their backs to the street. I heard a car pulling over, and finally, Ariana walked out of it. "Oi oi, "

She walked over to us. Zayn and Liam turned to her, and she froze, staring at Zayn. "Ari, you okay?" I asked, waving my hand in front of her face.

"Is that- is that Zayn?" She said, still staring at him. I rolled my eyes.

"It is me, hi, " Zayn said.

"Oh my God, hi, I love your music so much, I'm such a big fan, "

"Thank you so much, I'm glad to hear that, " Zayn replied to her.

Did I just disappear? He then hugged her, and it looked like she'd been waiting for it. I raised my eyebrows. Niall and Liam were trying hard to not to laugh. She finally pulled away. "I guess I don't have to introduce you to each other then, " I said.

"How do you know each other?" She asked.

"He's my childhood friend, " I answered.

"You're childhood friends with Zayn Malik?! "

"The show's about to begin, Louis let's get you backstage, " Liam announced.

"Niall Zayn don't take your eyes off her, guard her with your lives, " I said to them.

"Yes sir, " Niall said.

"You got it Lou, now go and smash that stage, " Zayn said.

Ariana's P.O.V:

"I'm Niall, nice to meet ya," a guy with Irish accent said, extending his hand for me.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Ariana, " I said, smiling, shaking his hand.

"From here Princess, " Zayn said, gesturing for me to the door. I was calm from the outside but Internally squealing .I'm still trying to process the fact that Louis is friends with THE Zayn Malik.

They took me to the front row, Zayn on my right, and Niall on my left. The crowd was increasing with time passing by. It wasn't long till the lights were shut and an Xes smiley face appeared at the screen. Louis came out his first song was the one he told me about before, Perfect Now. From the very first line, I figured why he didn't want to tell me what it was about. It was about me.

"You say to me your jeans don't fit, you don't feel pretty

He shot me a couple smiley looks, and waves. I was smiling like an idiot throughout the whole song. The next one was called Fearless, it was very well written, I loved everything about it. And the crowd only keeps getting louder.

After this one, he said he will do a cover of a song called Beautiful War. And God he sounded like an angel, I could listen to him singing all day.

He had one more song, another original Only The Brave, this one was different, I don't know how to explain it, those lyrics were purposeful, he sang them with so much emotion. He's hurt. When did he write it? Is it after Harry? Is he okay now? I don't want to hear it, it hurts. And the way he kept looking at me during this one makes it worse.

I wasn't paying attention to the rest of the show, the lyrics of Only The Brave kept playing in my head.

The show was over. Zayn and Niall took me to the back of the venue, and we met Liam and Louis there. They were all congratulating him about the great performance. " We have to celebrate, " Niall said. They all agreed, he got in the car with Liam, Zayn got in his own car, and I went with Louis.

"Thank you so much for coming Ari, it really means a lot to me, " He said.

"Of course are you kidding me? You’re incredible, I enjoyed every bit of it, you did such a great job, " I said. He shot me a smile.

"You've been really quiet, is everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, just thinking… when did you write Only The Brave?"

" Started with it last week but finished it two days ago, why?"

"Just wondering, "

We arrived at the club. I really wanted to forget about the song, so it didn't take me long to start getting drunk, neither did Louis, he was much drunker than me. "I got a new tattoo by the way, " He announced.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A penguin wearing headphones, "

"That sounds so cute, can I see it?"

"Sure," he said, unzipping his jeans. I quickly put my hand on his to stop him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Showing you my tattoo, what does it look like?"

"Where is that tattoo, Louis? "

"On my ass, " he said, looking proud.

"On your what?! Never mind, I don't want to see it, " I said laughing

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Chapter dedicated to larrysfeet thank you so much for reading/commenting/voting 💕

Hope you enjoyed this one guys 💕

Stay safe & tpwk 💕