𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 シ︎

oh uh, hey. this starting chapter was made just for the sake of having a starting chapter, so if you just wanna get into the scenarios feel free to skip this chappie. anyways, lets get into the basic details of this book's content. in random order i will be posting different types of chapters:

• ♡︎ 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 ♡︎ - this is our standard romance plot, where our boy icyhot is cutesy and lovey with you. he might be happy to have you come back home from a mission, he might be jealous over you and your new seatmate, he might be holding you in his arms assuring you that you are okay. never know.

• ☹︎ 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 ☹︎ - this is mostly during the times that the scenarios get dark, sad shit happens, angst, pain, and grief will be displayed in these chapters. ill mark the chapters with a ☹︎ so u wont get hit in the face with feels when you dont need it XD

• ⚠︎ 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰 ⚠︎ - now this, this is the weird stuff i come up with at night. either plots i find from listening to yagami yato, from plots of some videos ive watched, or just something i thought up. these are spicy, for me atleast. ill mark the chapters with a ⚠︎ so keep yall eyes peeled for it lmao

• シ︎ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 シ︎ - these are random, weird scenarios, with additional memes that i want you guys to see. this is kinda like a break from the fluff, spice, and depressing stuff. have a laugh and shit lmao. ill mark em with a シ︎ incase u want some memes.

            if you havent noticed, im a major weeb so i will put some nihongo language on these chapters, but dont worry there will be a translation right after. (but sometimes theyre not in japanese characters and i forget to translate them, my bad XD)

            i also just wanna mention, that there are some photos attatched here that have been colored or edited by me. but i do want to say clearly, that i do not own any of the photos or videos included in this story. i do not own the characters and the anime, but the scenarios i have written here are mine. its fair use, people.

            and i know, all of you are asking the same thing in your heads; am i really gonna make a hundred scenarios? being the lazy flaming piece of garbage that i am, probably not. i run out of ideas most of the time so feel free to leave suggestions in the comments and give me a vote to motivate me a little bit.   

                  sooooo thats the short tour of the content in this book, i hope you have fun reading this.