♡︎ 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 ♡︎

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ♡︎

             After years of training and hard practice, im accepted into UA. It wasnt all that hard, i guess its easier being gifted with a quirk like mine. Its such a big achievement getting accepted, but i had to leave everything behind. I left my home, my friends, my old life. I used to be in a small band at school, thats something i could never let go, i brought all our videos of us performing and some sessions we had. Good times.

             I approach the large gates, ive seen bigger ones but why am i so nervous? Im surrounded by people i dont know, and they all have amazing quirks. I take a deep breath and hope that i dont get beef on the first day, i dont have time for that shit. I walk the halls and breathe in the air conditioning, getting stares occasionally. This hallway is so long, am i lost?

             And alas, i manage to not get lost and end up in my designated classroom; Class 1-A.

            The classrooms are somewhat colder, but it doesnt really matter. I see this girl with short, brown hair, cute and babyfaced. She turns to me, "Hey! How are you doing?" she says with a smile.  

             I look back at her,  "Hello, im doing alright. I hope you are too." I smile back at her. "Oh, uhh (y/n), my name is (y/n)." I followed, extending my arm for a handshake. "Oh! Uraraka, Uraraka Ochako. But you can call me Ochako-chan." she says as she happily shakes my hand. We both smile at each other, and we had small talk. Nothing interesting but she was a pretty okay person, 10/10 would talk to her again. 

              She was about to ask another question when a green haired boy entered the classroom, he was short, lots of freckles, and he looks really timid, how cute. Does he even have a quirk? He looks like broccoli, but Im not one to judge, i havent met the guy.

              Ochako-chan approaches the piece of broccoli, it seems they know each other. But ive heard in the corridors that there was a green haired boy that saved a chick from a giant robot during the entrance exams, but im not sure if its them cause i didnt take the exams. I was already accepted when i applied cause of my grades and this cool quirk of mine. Though i did want to take the exam, it seemed interesting...

             I sat alone, hungry as i observe the whole class. There are some empty seats so i guess not all of them are here yet. The colors in this class, its kinda amazing looking at everyone, their quirks could be guessed just by looking at them. Already, theyre socializing with each other. (-_-;) Where do the get the energy to do that? Just listening to them is tiring, how do they do that?

  Just a little more patience (y/n), がんばって [you can do this] .

             I try to get some sleep until i hear the door creak again, someone came in. I hear whispers circulate around the room, "Who is he?" a dude with bright yellow hair says, "Im not sure, i didnt see him in the entrance exams." his red haired friend answers. "Holy shit Jirou, he's stunning! " the girl with pink skin said, "Mina he can hear you!" Jirou answered. I look up to see who the fuck they're talking about and...Holy fuck, is that- 

             "Hey! Its the top 2 hero's son, Shoto Todoroki!" the broccoli boy gasps. The whispers grew louder, but he doesn't seem to notice. His expression really screams im edgy, go awayーToo mean? Sorry not sorry.

                Is he really the Shoto that i knew when i was a kid? Same hair, different dude. We used to train together cause my mother was friends with Endeavor, his dad. We were inseparable for a year or two until...

               Well, you know, the kettle incident. It was so sad, it really was. And i could tell that it really broke him. The last i remember of him was going to his house to train, but i see him sitting on a bench just down in the dumps. He turns to me with bandages around his eye, i was shocked. I asked him what happened and when he started talking, his voice just broke. I wanted to help him so bad but all i could do was pat him on the back as he cried. He wouldnt train, or talk to his father. So Endeavor decided to cut ties with our family, said that the training was going nowhere. Ill never forget the last time i said goodbye to him, he watched me walk away even though it showed in his face that he didnt want me to go.