☹︎ 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥//𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ☹︎

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫 ☹︎

          (y/n) gets out of bed and turns her her alarm off, since she didnt need it. After fixing a small portion of the mess in her room she grabs her shower robe and leaves her room. She walked down the hall, hearing her footsteps echo along the empty pathway. It was 5am, everyone was sound asleep. (y/n) enters the shower room, it was awesome showering at that time cause theres nobody else in there and you could stay there as long as you like. 

            The shower was freezing cold, the heater doesnt turn on until 7am. She felt the almost burning sensation of ice cold water in her hair and skin, but she didn't shiver. The cold water made her feel numb, taking her mind off of the emotions tearing her insides apart. She stayed there until she felt nothing. Once (y/n) was ready, she left the cold shower to be met by the even colder hallway, hearing her dripping hair echo along with her footsteps.

            She went back into her messy room, occasionally stepping on ramen cups and tissues on her way to the bed. Opening her drawer and taking out her hairdryer, it was silenced so theres no need to worry about waking the others up. The air from her hairdryer was warm, but everything else was freezing. Her body was no longer wet, but her eyes, she just cant seem to dry them.

            (y/n) laid there, staring at the ceiling, blinking occasionally, staying completely still. Before she knew it, its already been an hour. They were about to wake up, so she got dressed already. As she got ready, she brushed her hair and looked in the mirror.

           She froze, looking at the reflection on the mirror. A few seconds ago, she hoped to see that shining, happy girl everybody keeps talking about. The girl who smiled every hour of the day, the one who was the highlight of each person's day. 

            But when she looked in her mirror, all she saw was...a pale, empty shell. Her face was almost white, her lips had no color, and her eyes seemed empty. She stared in dissapointment, putting her slightly trembling hands on her cheeks. She stood still for a few seconds, until she started slapping her cheeks. It hurt, but it made them look red and alive. She scrubbed her lips with a towel and put lipgloss on them. And finished it off with some powder on her face.

There, good as new.

            'Nobody would notice.' she thought to herself. She started stretching her face, and practicing her smile. Its time. Alarms were going off, and doors were opening.

"Ochako-chan, ohayouuu!" Tsuyu said from outside.

"Ohayou, Tsuyu-channn" the half-awake Ochako answered.

"What a cold day today..." Momo mentioned.

"Mornin' guys!" Mina energetically answered.

"Where's (y/n)-chan?" Hagakure asked.

            (y/n) sighed, she did finishing touches on her look before going outside.                                                                                                   

𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫 ☹︎

            "Ohayou, minna!" I said as i opened the door. Everyone greeted me happily, despite me already being dressed for school. "In uniform already?!" Mina asked, I look at myself to pretend i dont know whats wrong. "Nahh, you guys are just slow." I said jokingly, "Well, you're lucky you got to shower early." Tsuyu added. I smiled at them as i went back to my room, to fix my stuff. I let out a sigh as i took my bag and throw the tissues inside onto the floor, ill fix it later.