♡︎ 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 ♡︎

𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫 ♡︎

            This is it, i thought. I finally have an apartment of my own after saving money from hero work. My own little place in the city, where im alone and free. I can do whatever i want, and be whoever i am in here. I dont have to fix my bed, i can wash the dishes whenever i like, and i dont have to arrange shit like how my stuck-up family likes. Im finally free.

           My place is all fixed up, its all just emanating my style. Everything according to me, and me only. I look at my cozy little home one last time for the afternoon, then I pack my stuff and get ready for my day to day routine. 

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫 ♡︎

            (y/n) went out, the area was quiet and calm. It was suburban but there were lots of trees and flowers, it made her feel at peace. She looked around the new area, looking at her neighbors. There were lots of apartment complexes in the area, but they were all small like the one she resides in. Everyone was going about their day, and everyone was feeling great.

            When she started reaching busier streets, she scanned all the good areas she could hang out in. There were good convenience stores, small restos, and even a coffee shop. (y/n) chose to check out the good-looking coffee shop and taste their brews.

             The coffee shop had ambiance, and the classic aroma of coffee gave the whole place a cozy vibe. She sat down near the windows, and enjoyed her warm cup of latte. 'These brews are really good!' she thought to herself, she was sure that she would come there when she needed a good cup of coffee. She opened her phone and checked her emails; there were no emergencies, so she has a regular schedule, which means plenty of time to enjoy her latte.  

             Once she finishes her warm cup, (y/n) went to quarters. She didn't do much work in her assigned are cause it was pretty peaceful. But she does look forward to putting her skills into work, (y/n) didn't train for more than half of her life just to be a neighborhood hero after all. Though quarters did say that they will sign her up for some real hero work. 

            But just because the hero work was basic, doesnt mean it wasnt tiring. She was drained, and eager to go back home. And once she did reach home, she immediately plopped herself onto the bed. Tired, but satisfied of the work she had done, she wanted to doze off right then and there. 

𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫 ♡︎

            Just as i close my eyes to drift off to sleep, the phone rings. "What the fuck-" i was startled, who would be calling me this late? My eyes are fucking drooping why would you call someone at a time like this?! Anyways, I rubbed my eyes to check my phone to see who the fuck is calling me at this hour; Aoi-chan?!

            Once i saw the name, my eyes widened and i hurried to answer her call. "Hey!" The other line spoke, from being exhausted, i was immediately energised by excitement. "Aoi! Holy shit, its been awhile!" I said happily, it had only been a month and a few weeks but it felt like years since we have last spoken. "(Y/N)!" Aoi almost shouted, but judging by the short silence, we took notice on the volumes of our voices.

            "Ah, gomen. We shouldn't be too loud at this time of the night." she followed shortly after, I let out a relieved laugh before sighing. "Aoiii! How have you been?" I asked her with exitement, i was eager to catch up with her after this long. Aoi took a long sigh, "Well, not much. I've only got my set-up and platforms prepared for my vtuber career!" she excitedly answered. When i heard what she had said, I was so proud of her. 

            Aoi had always wanted to start a career like this. I remember me and her sitting by the tree, eating lunch as she talked about how she dreamed of starting a gaming channel, and how much she wanted to stream and voice act. Looking back at those moments, i feel so happy for her.