⚠︎ 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙠//𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚⚠︎

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗌𝗎𝗉. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗒 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗈 𝗈𝖿 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗈 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄! 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀, 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾, 𝗂 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾. 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌, 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖷𝖣. 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 :)

𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫 ⚠︎

            The lunch bell rings loudly, waking me up from my nap. I stretch and yawn, then I turn to my half and half seatmate. "You done? Or do i go ahead?" I ask him, half awake. "Im almost finished, you can go ahead." he answers with his signature monotone voice, "I'll wait for ya, I still have stuff to fix." I smile at him, getting a half-smile from him. As i get my shit together, Shoto finishes his notes. We sit together at class, and lately we've been sitting together in the cafeteria too. Mina and the girls are really convinced that there's something between us, but he's my best friend, just because he's annoyingly attractive doesn't mean that he's my boyfriend. Right?

           I zip my bag closed, sighing as I put my hands on my waist. I look over to Shoto to see if he's done, and once again, he's looking right at me again with his half-smile. "Did I take too long?" I ask him with a puzzled look on my face, "Not at all, you finished right after me." he answers as he puts his notebook in his bag, "Shall we?" he follows as he walks out to the corridors. I gladly follow along, wondering what they're serving today. I'm so hungry i could eat a horse.

            I read the menu at the entrance of the cafeteria, and immediately. Mozzarella Sticks. Its been so long since ive had em, nobody really sells this stuff in Japan. "What do you want from there?" Shoto asks me while pointing to the large blackboard menu, "What? Im going in line with you." I say with a confused laugh. "Are you sure, its crowded and I'm very much capable of ordering for the both of us." he said in a serious tone, "If thats the case, get me Mozzarella Sticks and Soda." I said, pointing to the appetizer category. "Ill go get us a table okay?" i said, walking away looking for someplace to sit. 

            I sit in the middle of the crowded cafeteria, overhearing fragments of peoples conversations. It was noisy, but quite amusing to listen to;

"Yesterday, Shiro-kun texted me. It was so romantic!"

"We've been studying this for years now, but what the hell is a polynomial?"

"I couldnt sleep last night, the cats kept fucking outside my window."

"Mom wont let me buy a pet snake, what a bitch."

"Is it just me but is Eraserhead kinda daddy?"

             The last one was hard not to laugh at, i dont think they noticed my held in smile. I guess he is pretty daddy, like a tired father who has 27 children. I wonder how Shoto is holding up, the line is actually pretty tight today, I wonder whats up. Looking over the crowd to find him, where the fuck did he go?

  "Are you looking for me?" a monotone voice says from behind me, there he is...

            I turn to him, "Where did you go? The cafeteria is the opposite direction." I ask him jokingly, "It was too crowded to take a direct route, so i went around." he answers. He sounds so serious, like taking a different route to me was a mission damn. He puts my mozzarella sticks and soda on my side of the table, and pulls out his chair. I let out a small laugh, he looks at me "What's funny?" he asks. "Ever since we became seatmates, i feel like we're pretty much inseparable. We even eat together now." I say before taking a bite of mozzarella sticks, "Isn't that a good thing?" he says as he tilts his head. It is, it really is. I just cant believe that im hanging out with someone like you everyday.