Video Diary: Family Game Night! (Season 1 Episode 1)

*The camera turns on to show Kitty holding the camera backwards again.*

Kitty: Hey, guys! =3 Welcome to season one episode one of my video diary! =D Well anyways, 'AlexaTheAmazing' has more dares for us, so I'm going to go into the living room now! X3

*The camera shifts as Kitty holds it in front of her face, exiting her room and continuing on to the black living room with red carpeting, so as to blend in with human blood that may drip when people come home, and furniture identical in color. Sitting on the couch are Masky and Hoodie, snuggling while watching four girls sitting around and goofing off on the television.*

Kitty: Hey, watcha watching? =3

Masky: CHEESECAKE!!!! :D

Hoodie: T-turns out th-there's actually a m-movie called 'Ch-cheesecake Casserole'. O_O

Kitty: ... O_O

*At this point, the door's literally kicked open as Alice enters, covered in blood from head-to-toe.*

Alice: I'M BACK, BITCHES!!!! :D

Kitty: HEY, ALICE, MASKY AND HOODIE ARE ACTUALLY WATCHING A MOVIE CALLED 'CHEESECAKE CASSEROLE'!!!! XD

Alice: PFFT, SERIOUSLY?! XD

Masky: SHHHH!!!!!!!!!! O_O

*Alice smirks and Kitty audibly snickers.*

Kitty: Well anyways, I need you to go get the others for the dares! =3

Alice: OTAYS, GURR!!!! :D

Masky: SILENCE!!!!!!!!!! O_O

*From there, Kitty sits down and records part of 'Cheesecake Casserole' while Alice can be heard stomping around upstairs and yelling at everoneto 'GET YOUR LAZY ASSES DOWN HERE NOW BEFORE I GET THE FUCKING CHAINSAW OUT, MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!' Eventually, all of the other residents of the house hang around in the living room, most chatting, while Masky stares intensely at the television, holding Hoodie to his chest. Kitty stands to adress the others.*

Kitty: YO WE GOT A DARE!!!!

*Everyone stops talking and looks to Kitty.*

Kitty: 'AlexaTheAmazing' says that whoever kills ten people first gets a brand-new, high-tech weapon! =3

*Everyone begins to walk out the door, but then Slenderman stops them.*

Slenderman: Seeing as this seems to be such a big thing, why don't we turn it into a... oh, what do normal families do again? Oh, yes, that's right! A family game night! How about we have a time limit of one hour, and whoever returns to the living room with something from each of their ten victims within the time limit not only gets the new weapon, but also...

Jeff: BRAGGING RIGHTS OF BEING THE BEST KILLER IN THE HOUSE!!!! :D

Slenderman: Yes, bragging rights!

Clockwork: But for safety reasons, we should all probably carry around walkie-talkies, right?

Slenderman: That is an excellent idea!

~MONTAGE TIME!~

~This is where you play the song listed in 'Media'. =P~

*Jeff wanders about in the fog of Slender Woods, Ben in tow, still wearing the neko-maid outfit. Meanwhile, Jane and Clockwork jump from rooftop to rooftop. Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack walk around in a town in the middle of the night, all of the lights off. Masky and Hoodie sit in a pine tree, watching a couple take a forest stroll. Alice and Kitty, Kitty no longer carrying around the camera for convinience, kick open the vents leading down into a large, apartment complex. Sally skips around a col-de-sac, and right when the song playing in the background says 'The Slenderman', Slenderman's spotted watching Sally in the background. Jane and Clockwork bust the windows of a house, stabbing and killing a married couple in their bed. Masky and Hoodie jump out of the tree, landing on the couple, killing them shortly afterwards. The Jacks attack a group of patrolling police officers. Alice and Kitty wander about in the ventalation shafts. Sally lures an unsuspecting man into the forest and Slenderman kills him. The others are alternatively shown killing people, except for Jeff and Ben for almost the entire montage. At the end of the montage, Jeff and Ben stumble across a campsite in the woods and grin evilly at each other.*