~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21~

You along with the others hopped out of the car then began to walk towards the forest "I hope we find Ninjago soon. I still feel uneasy about Ninjago not having their protectors.." Jay said as you all entered the forest "Don't worry Luh-loyds friend. I left the shark army to protect Ninjago while me and Koko went to look for you guys." Garmadon said, "My name's Jay."
    "No one asked." You let out a chuckle then looked up in there to see...smoke?...there wasn't a lot but you could see the tiniest bit of smoke floating up in the air "Um guys...is that smoke?" You asked pointing up into the air at the stray spots of gray in the light blue sky "Smoke..." Jack gasped "Oh my god...Ninjago!" Nya yelled as you began to run with the others following behind and the legos holding on for dear life.
    After what seemed like hours of running you stopped in front of a demolished city.. buildings were torn into only bricks..some were on fire...the streets had massive cracks in them..as if something big had stomped all over the city.."Oh my god..." Cole whispered, "Ninjago is 93% damaged..." Zane said as you all looked around "Something..or someone attacked Ninjago while you were away..something big." Mr. Liu commented.
    "We have to see if there are any survivors!" (B/N) said making you nod then put the legos on the ground then you all approached the city. "General number 4!" Garmadon yelled running over to an injured soldier on the ground. "What happened?!" Koko yelled also running over "There was..a giant..it came out of nowhere and started taking people..we tried to stop it but all our efforts were nothing...it took almost everyone.." The soldier looked up at you and screamed "Hey hey it's okay (she's/he's/they're) friendly along with the other giants. They brought us back to Ninjago."
    "We should check the fallen buildings to see if there are any survivors trapped in the debris." Zane said turning to his friends "Zane's right." Lloyd turned to you "Can you guys help move the debris? You guys are way stronger." Lloyd asked, "Of course..." Jack said then looked up to see a cat on the beach of Ninjago..injured "Meowthra!" he said making everyone look over "Oh my god.." Mr. Liu carefully walked over to the cat "The poor thing's been shot."
    "Take her back to the car and take her to the vet!" You said tossing the keys over to him "We'll stay and help the ninja." (B/N) said as Mr. Liu picked up Meowthra then ran off. "Let's look for survivors..."

-A Few Moments later-

    "There's someone under here, (Y/N)." Kai said pointing to a large chunk of a building "I got it." You said lifting up the chunk of debris to reveal a young boy with a couple scratches and bruises. He seemed to not be badly injured, when he looked up at you he gasped then scooted back "Hey hey it's okay she's here to help." Kai said reassuringly as you scooped up the little boy "Don't worry little one, I'm a gentle giant." You whispered standing up then carefully walking over to the blanket got from the car and set the survivors on.
    You set the small boy down on the blanket then he limped over to a woman who ran over to him and embraced him. You assumed that she was either his mother or his older sister. "Is that everyone?" Nya asked, "I'll check one more time to see if there's any more left." Master Wu said walking away "I'll go with him." (B/N) said following Master Wu. "Zane. How many survivors are there?" Lloyd asked "37." Zane answered.
    "Jesus...that giant took a lot of people..." Jack said making you nod "Yeah...once Mr. Liu gets back we'll get back to my house, and figure out what to do with the survivors and see if we can figure out how we can find that giant and free those civilians." You said "General number 4. Where did the giant go?" Garmadon asked General number 4 making him point in a direction and on the ground you saw footprints. "Okay. Once we get back we'll try and form a plan." Cole said making you nod. Mr. Liu walked over "Meowthra's at the vet getting treated. C'mon, let's get going."

Word Count: 752 Words