Reward (10)

"Third Person POV"

As they talked for about half an hour, they decided to clean the table and the dishes. It was 8:12 when they finished the dinner. The talk was long, but they liked it.

They teased each other for a while, and they shared so many kisses after that. Taehyung insisted that he would clean up the table and wash the dishes, and he pushed Jungkook to take a bath and clean himself because he was still in his clothes from the hospital. Jungkook pouted for a bit but stole a kiss from Taehyung and ran upstairs.

Taehyung started to clean the table first, but he heard a loud squeal coming from above. He was about to run upstairs, but he remembered the setup he made, and it made him smile. 'Maybe he got the idea,' he thought before putting the plates on the counter and putting the leftover dishes in a Tupperware and placing it inside the refrigerator.

He put the candle light thing back where he grabbed it. After he was done, he turned with a smile, but it turned to a frown immediately.

The petals were scattered around the table and on the ground too. He sighed as he started to clean it.

"Oh, I'm not doing this again, I mean the petals," he said, shaking his head while sighing.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was feeling giddy. The room smelled sweet because of his perfume mixed with the smell of rose petals, of course. The petals on the bed made his stomach churn with excitement, and he noticed how the room looked clean and new too.

The bedsheets were new, and his favorite chair was on the opposite side now, and the lovely picture of the couple was on the bedside table sitting pretty inside the frame.

He sighed from the happiness and love he felt as he looked for his robe. After finding it, he walked towards the bathroom and cleaned himself inside out. You know, cleaning himself inside because he knows what is about to happen once Taehyung is up here.

After 30 minutes, he was done. Beautifully done. He dried his hair first and sprayed some perfume after drying himself.

Sitting on the comfy chair would give Taehyung a beautiful view knowing that he was naked without the robe when he would open the door for sure.

Taehyung's sigh as he was finally done. It was all around clean now because he took his time as he knew Jungkook needed time to prepare too. So now that he is done, he shuts his phone off seeing that it only had a small battery percentage.

He shrugged it off as he walked upstairs. His heart was pounding because he knows his baby is probably waiting there, and he was up for something for sure.

"That bunny is a tease, and I will try not to pounce on him," he said slightly smirking.

It was silent for a moment, and then the doorknob twisted as he smiled seeing Taehyung entering the room with a clear love and lust in his eyes as he smiled walking towards Jungkook.

"Hey bun, good thing I put that there or else I wouldn't see how hot you are," said Taehyung with a teasing smirk as he hovered on top of Jungkook.

Smiling at what his husband said, Jungkook reached for Taehyung's collar pulling it a bit more closer to him with a sweet smile.
"Of course, hubby, I wouldn't see that hot smirk of yours if I'm just sitting here doing nothing right?" He giggles as he said it. Seeing how Taehyung's eyes sparkled and his smirk turned into a loving smile.