Prologue

"He was my first love, because he made me smile and laugh every time I will see him, he made me fool and stupid so that he could stay by my side forever, it is not about all the cheesy moments we had, but it was the happiness we cherished together. That is why he was my first love."

"She was my first love, because every minute, hours, time I can't stop thinking about her. Every actions and efforts I put just to impressed her, the smile in my face every time I will see her, the joy, the love. That is why she was my first love."

Just because of the actions you had done, memories you shared, experiences you learned, qualities of each other, you easily identified that person as your first love. What if your first love is not actually the one meant for you?

Do you actually believe in first love? Because for me, I don't actually believe in first love and that quote saying first love never dies. If first love really do exist, why do we love multiple times? Why do we love multiple times and not receive any kind of love?
Kailangan ba nating maniwala na ang unang pagibig ay kailanman hindi mamamatay? Ano ba basehan natin para masabing may first love tayo sa buhay natin? Paano ako maniniwala kung una palang 'di ko na alam yung nararamdaman ko, hindi ba p'wedeng wala nalang first love na salita? Hindi ba p'wedeng patas nalang ang turing natin sa lahat ng minamahal at minahal natin?

Mahirap magmahal ng isang tao lalo na kung mahal pa din niya ang first love niya na hindi niya makalimutan, paano kung first love mo din siya? Handa ka bang sumugal para lang sakanya? Handa mo bang talikuran ang realidad para mabuhay sa isang illusyon na alam mong mahirap mangyari.