The Week Goes By

"Hello Gordon! Hello Benrey!" Gordon smiled and looked around the room, Tommy must've gone to sleep.

"Hey Dr. Coomer."

"Yo."

"Did the plan work Benrey?" Bubby asked, sitting up where he rested against his shoulder.

"Uh, yeah man. Me and good ol' Feetman are all good, poggers." Benrey gave Gordon a smirk before joining the two on the couch. Gordon smiled back a bit and sat by Benrey. He hadn't willingly sat by him before. It was odd.

"I got you all somethin." He grabbed the Gamestop bag, grabbing 3 of the 4 phones.

"These are for you." He handed them to them.

"Do you guys remember Coomer's explanation of a Cell phone? Well that's what these are so in case something goes wrong while I'm not home you guys can contact me.

"Thats epic." Benrey took his and turned it on.

"Thank you Gordon! These will be quite handy" Coomer said, helping Bubby who was fumbling with the phone.

"I'll help Tommy with his in the morning." Gordon said, watching the three explore what the phones could do. Gordon helped them know how to make calls and gave them his phone number.

"Yo Bubby, wanna see something cool?" Benrey asked.

"Yeah what is it." Benrey called Bubby's phone and put it on speaker, motioning for Bubby to pick up and do the same.

"Wait don't-" It was too late, Gordon covered his ears and sighed while the two cackled.

"Friendship is a wonderful thing Gordon!" Gordon grumbled as Benrey hung up.

"Please, don't do that anymore." Gordon pleaded.

"Fine, fine." Bubby rolled his eyes.

"Did you guys eat anything?"

"We made noodles again, Bubby is an amazing cook!" Bubby smiled a bit.

"I fucking better be." He rested back on Coomer.

Gordon smiled and got up to go to the Kitchen, Benrey followed. Gordon didn't bother to turn on a light as he rummaged through the fridge.

"Do you want anything dude?" He looked out of the fridge to Benrey who seemed to almost blend into the darkness. It gave Gordon chills.

"Soda? Uhm. Whatever you're uh gonna have bro." Gordon nodded. Benrey's voice seemed a bit distorted but Gordon didn't pay any mind to it.

Benrey watched as Gordon rummaged, taking the time to take off his helmet a bit in the darkness. He could keep his extra sets of eyes closed for hours but they needed a rest from the immediate darkness too. He tried to keep himself from morphing into something... more. His goal wasn't to make Gordon go insane anymore.

"You ever take that Helmet off Benrey?"

"Uh, yeah bro it's just uh not usually." He slipped it back on as Gordon closed the fridge, holding two sodas and some lunch meat for them.

"Doesn't it get uncomfortable or is that like, not possible?" He handed Benrey a bag of lunch meat and the two sat at the table.

"I mean, yeah." Benrey said, opening the package of salami.

"Well, I think I might have an old beanie laying around. It has the little lip part so you can keep your face shaded." Gordon chuckled a bit.

"I'll uh, look at it." Benrey smirked, eating. Gordon stood from the table and went to his room, he knew exactly where the dumb thing was. He reached into a box in the back of his closet and pulled out the beanie. It was almost an exact knitted copy of Benrey's helmet.