Authors Note

"You've had the power all along my dear, it's always been with you."

- Unknown

I am sorry to make this announcement but I have officially decided I can not continue this story as it is now. The plot of Aria being a Jedi is not easy for me to write, and personally I don't think she should be a Jedi.

I will be continuing this story but the plot will be a bit different!

First of all, for those who were attached to this plot, I will give you an idea on how this story would have continued. Aria would have survived the clone wars and the fall of the Jedi. Anakin would turn and Aria would have saved Padmé. Aria would accept both sides of the force becoming a Grey Jedi, and she and Padmé would raise the twins with help from Bail, Breha, and Obi-Wan. She would encounter Anakin numerous times, and eventually he would turn back and become a Grey Jedi like Aria, and idk what would happen after, but finally happy Skywalker family!

In the new version of the story Aria will never become a Jedi. I won't give away details but she will be trained by someone else and use both sides of the force. The story will pick up with her at the age of 15 at the start of the clone wars. Her and Shmi will both have been freed by the Naboo, In this world, Anakin left his 6 year old sister and mom behind (not by choice), and the Naboo take in Anakin's family to honor the Hero of Naboo. Aria will be very close with Padmé and just as powerful as before in the force.

It will take me a bit to get some chapters done, but I hope you enjoy the new direction of this story.