Begging (LIME)

NSFW WARNING!
DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT.

Miles bit his lip in anticipation, feeling the enby's breath against the skin on his neck. He tilts his head to the side, practically praying for them to do something.

They pull back, meeting his lust filled eyes. "You're practically begging, baby." They lean in closer, their lips ghosting against his as they opened to let out short pants.

"Please..." he breathily spoke.

They smirk, "please, what?" They bit down on the edge of his lip.

"Please..." he chokes on his words, flustered, "...do whatever you want, just do something, please."

"So willing," they card a hand through his hair, pulling the bangs away from his face, "such a good boy."

"Oh, fuck," he felt like he was seeing stars as their bodies ground together.

"Yeah," they moan in his ear, "I'm gonna ruin you." They groan, nibbling at the flesh on his ear as they feel his hard erection pressing against their leg. "I'm gonna ruin you like the fucktoy you are."

"Yes," Miles moans, "please..."

They suck and bite at the skin on his neck, leaving mark after mark as they watch him unravel under them, moans and groans accompanying the occasional whimper.

"You're my fucktoy," they growl, palming at his member through his pants, causing his breath to hitch. "My submissive little baby boy," they watch him pant and moan. He tries to buck his hips into their hand but they hold him down. "So eager," they coo.

He whimpers, "please." He begs.

"No need to beg, babe." They smirk, pulling his shirt over his head in a quick motion. They kiss down his chest, taking a moment to admire how well toned it was. "So pretty, baby," they coo, finally making it down to his pants, which they hook their finger along the waistband of.

He felt his breath hitch and he grips the fabric of the couch tighter in his hands, anticipation overwhelming him.

They pull off his pants quickly, focusing their attention on his black boxers. "So simple," they hum, "black suits you."

"Oh, please..." he moans breathily.

"Well, aren't you happy?" They rub his member through the thin fabric that constricted it, feeling it twitch.

His body jolted as a wave of pleasure rolled over him, "a-ah!" He moans loudly, before quickly blushing furiously, embarrassed by the outburst.

They look up at him, a clear smirk on their face. "What noises you can make, baby boy." They rub rhythmically on his member, pressing kisses against his bare thighs.

"O-oh god," he groans, feeling the friction as the pleasure built up.

They pull away, causing Miles to whimper. Though they pull down his boxers, allowing his member to spring free. They stare at it, impressed by its length. "So long, baby." They coo. They take his member into their mouth, swirling their tongue along the tip.

That action is enough to send Miles over the edge, "W-Wait-" he tries to warn them, but it's too late.

The sticky substance fills their mouth and they gulp it down without thought, letting it slide down their throat, it's salty taste not disgusting them as much as they thought it would. They pop their mouth off of his member, pulling his boxers back up as they laid to rest next to him.

"How was that, hon?" They ask with a small smirk.

"Holy fuck..." he's finally caught his breath. He's speechless. He didn't think they would be so... dominant. Nor did he think he would enjoy being so submissive.

"I thought you might fight for control," they're actually glad he didn't. They didn't really handle bratty bottoms well. "But glad to know you'll roll over and take anything, baby."