Chapter 42

Melissa's POV. Taylor and Gilinsky told us about their little girly friends. So I thought why not just prank the whole pack. I know I know I'll probably get into trouble but hey is worth it! All the boys even Haily left to go get some stuff for God knows what. I walked into all the rooms "God these children are so dumb" I mumbled to myself cause they all left their phones here. Grabbed their phones and read all their messages. These kids text weird things. Last was Shawn's phone he was getting a call? I answered his phone.
Melissa~hello?
Unknown ~ Better tell your mate your a gang leader Mendes or we will find her. The voice said and hung up. Oh my god Shawn didn't tell me about this! Holy shit I need to talk to shawn when he gets home. I was pacing back and fourth bitting my nails when the door opened and Shawn walked into our room. "Hey baby" Shawn said kissing my cheek. "Shawn we need to talk." I said sitting down on the bed. "Ok what is it love?" Shawn asked confused as hell "When where you gonna tell me your a gang leader Shawn." I said looking Shawn dead in the eyes. "H-h-How did y-you f-find out?" Shawn stutters out. "You left your phone here and you got a call so I answered it" I said looking down. "Baby I didn't want to tell you cause I thought you would leave me." Shawn said looking down with tears in his eyes. "Shawn look at me I would never leave you ever no matter how bad things get I'm not gonna leave you." I said lifting his chin up so he's looking in my eyes. "Promise ?" Shawn said looking in my eyes. "Promise." I said leaning in and kissing him softly and letting go.

A/n. Well we all thought our little Shawn was innocent now did we😏? Hello my beautiful little muffins 😅! I'm sick and I don't feel good and I go back to school tomorrow 😷😒! But I will keep posting for you guys cause I love yall that much💕! Thank you guys for 4.90K and 90 votes😱! That's awesome thank you guys so much😚! Well I'm gonna go but you guys are worth it and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑❤️😱~K