Chapter 63

Melissa's POV. Me and the pack went to the Zoo. Why not it's the fucking Zoo? Anyways we payed and walked in. I stopped everyone before we took another step. "Alright Matt, Taylor, Dillion, Sammy, JJ, Nash, Glinsky, and Cameron you guys better be on your best behavior I don't want to get kicked out of the Zoo do you get that?" I said sternly at all of them. "Why are you getting on us !" Sammy said back pointing at the boys I called "Yeah what about Jacob and Shawn and Aaron!" Cameron said pointing at the other boys. "Cause you guys are trouble makers and really these boys are not gonna get us kicked out unlike you guys!" I said back laughing a little at them. "Do you understand me!" I said back sternly. "Yes mommy." They mumbled back. I laughed "Good now my little children's let's have some fun!" I yelled and we went and looked around. Taylor saw a I think a monkey with some big tits I have to say. He pulled out his phone and vines something. I got a notification saying Taylor Caniff posted a vine. I watched it and busted out laughing. "TAYLOR!" I yelled at him and laughed. Him and Ariel busted out laughing their asses off. Some with the other boys. We walked around and then someone asked if we wanted to feed the tiger milk in a baby's bottle. Of course we said yeah. "Hey matt let me take a picture of you feeding one!" I said and grabbed matts phone and rookie a picture. We all got on each other's backs and just looked around. We looked around and feed some of the animals and had fun. We went and got some food. I was gonna pay but Shawn payed for it. "Shawn I was gonna pay for it myself!" I said hitting him in the arm playfully. "Just shut up and eat your candy!" Shawn said smiling and eating his candy. I stuck my tongue out at him and smiled and ate my candy. We had fun but it soon came to and end and left for home. Today was fun I never wanted it to end.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins!😛. Some of yall asked are you ok you haven't updated today!😨. Guys I'm fine I was just woking out but thank you for caring !😉. Wow 11.2K last night I had 10.2K thank you!😭❤️. I'm gonna go cause I'm so sore on my stomach it hurts so Bye my beautiful little muffins😋. Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😍🎈~K