Who part 4

Ella's POV

We all went back to the Dallas household.

"I have a surprise for the three of you!" Mrs. Dallas said.

"What?" Nash asked.

"Why don't you walk inside" Mrs. Dallas said. All three of us when inside, scared to see what's the surprise.

"I don't see anything" Hayes said.

"OH MY GOSH MATT!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I ran up to him and hugged him and he fell. I guess I put to much power into that hug. Matt picked me up and spun me around.

"I missed you little sis" Matt whispered.

"I missed you too, big bro" I said as he let me down.

"Alright boys, I think we have a cake to make" Matt said to Nash and Hayes.

"Why don't we get breakfast first?" Nash said

"Breakfast closes at ten thirty" Matt said

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Ten twenty" Hayes said looking at his phone.

"Why don't we just got to the bagel store that's open till eleven?" Matt suggested and we all agreed.

(If you know where that is from ilysm❤️😂)

When we came back from the bagel store we got out the ingredients to bake the cake.

"I got the eggs!" Hayes said going to the fridge. As soon as he pulled them out of the fridge all of them dropped.

"Uh-oh" Hayes said.

"What was that?" Mrs. Dallas said.

"Nothing. Everything's okay" Nash said

"Okay" Mrs. Dallas.

"Hurry get the vacuum and Matt get the other eggs" Nash said

"There are no other eggs" Matt said looking in the fridge. "Ella and I will go to the store". Matt and I headed to the local supermarket in his black jeep. The top was off and "Dazed and Confused" by Jake Miller was blasting. Matt reached for the volume button and lowered the music.

"So Ella, how's school?" Matt said.

"Its okay for the most part." I said looking down sadly.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked.

"It's just that all the so called 'popular' girls are around Hayes all the time and Hayes does nothing about it" I said as we hopped out of the car.

"There probably just using him for fame" Matt shrugged.

"OMG it's Matt Espinosa" we heard a voice scream.

"Can we please take a picture?" a short blone hair girl asked.

"Sure!" Matt agreed. Matt kissed her on the cheak and I snapped the picture.

"Thank you!" She said to Matt while they hugged. 

"Back away from Matt" she said angrily as she snatched her phone out of my hand.

Matt and I went to the eggs aisle and grabbed the eggs. My phone started to vibrate from my pocket. It was Nash.

'Hello" I said

"Hurry Cam's going to be here in ten minutes" Nash screamed in the phone.

"Okay okay, we're leaving the store now" I said and hung up.

"Nash said we have to hurry Cam will be there in ten minutes" I told Matt. We hopped in his car and drove as fast as we can.

"Matt your going twenty miles over the speed limit!" I screamed.

"I don't care!" Matt screamed. All of a sudden we saw blue and red lights flashing our way.