Chapter Two: The Date

-------bkdk meme featured above-------

Saturday evening, Third person POV:

    The day had been, strangely, a rather quiet one as Kirishima watched bakugou scurry across the dorm common room, checking his phone as he went. Bakugou was wearing ripped jeans and a navy blue jacket with fur adorning the hood, he noted that it was much nicer clothing than the normal. As Bakugou went to leave, Iida went swiftly to reprimand him for leaving the dorms without permission. He jumped as his eyes looked up from his phone, not noticing Iida before. Despite the scare, Bakugou had thought of this.
    "I already asked Aizawa-Sensei, four eyes!" Iida was taken back by the snarky comment, yet didn't hesitate to say a quick sorry before backtracking his way back to Uraraka. Just then, Kirishima noticed Bakugou look down at his phone and blush, before hurrying out the door.

    Kaminari, who had missed the whole ordeal, skipped out the door minutes later, dragging Jirou behind him. Yelling something about a cafe and the groceries needing to be replenished.

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

Bakugou's POV:

    I walk down the street and came to a stop in front of a little cafe, a few minutes later I saw Izuku walk- no. bouncing toward me. He wore black high-waisted jeans and a pastel blue t-shirt tucked into them. 'adorableee~' I thought.

    "Hi Kacchan! Let's go eat!" Izuku's face smiled at me and I blushed a shade darker than kirishima's hair. He giggled and held my hand gently as he dragged me into the cafe.
    Deku and I set down moments later, we had been to the cafe several times before and the employees seemed to know what we wanted. After asking us just in case, one of the workers came by carrying a slice of chocolate cake and two forks, smiling at them as she set the food down and slid away.
    "I swear your hair looks too much like a bush..." I comment as he nibbled on some cake. He looked up at me pouting, trying to hide his faint blush.
    "I refuse to be a human bush!" He complained as he munched on more cake."Then your a piece of broccoli!" I said as I took a mouthful of cake. "Nuuuuu!"
    We teased each other for a while when he saw kaminari and Jirou enter the small cafe laughing. Izuku noticed my expression and asked if they were my classmates. "Y-yeah um..." I stuttered. "Why won't you just tell them about me" he looked ready to cry, and boy was I not about to let that happen. "I want to, but it's hard. I always start stuttering or avoid the conversation..." He looked up at me suddenly, like a light had just gone off in his head. "What if I just told them instead?" Before I could ask him what he meant, he continued. "Just ask your friend Kirishima to plan a trip somewhere and I can come along!"

    Soon after they finished the date and parted ways, completely forgetting kaminari and Jirou, yet still avoiding them. He had a friend to ask, a get-to-gether to plan, and a fear to get over.

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

    Authors note: Ello! Imma try to make the chapters longer/better...
See ya soon!

[546 words]