Chapter Eight: Bakudeku vs. Class 2A

Aizawa's POV:
(Bet you weren't expecting that)

    ... All Might (more like small might) called me, telling me that he said yes to a '2 v 18' fight. 'I knew he was a horrible teacher, but I didn't know he was straight up stupid...' Aizawa leisurely made his way to the training ground to see the little bush-boy and Bakugou getting ready to fight all of class 2A. " Does All Might just want this kid to get sent to the hospita-" he muttered under his breath, before being cut off with the horrible sight of a death glare from Bakugou being directed at Todoroki, he had never seen anything more horrifying. And that was saying something, considering he had watched people die gruesomely in villian fights. He sat down next to All Might to watch the fight that was starting.

3rd person POV:

    Class 2A had the liberty of getting the first move. Aoyama, Mina, and Mineta started to fire. Their attack was to no avail. Midoriya was swinged around by Bakugou several times before being launched into the air, landing perfectly on Tokoyami's shoulders causing him to collapse. He then swung his legs underneath shouji, effectively tripping him. Bakugou unmercifully blasted Todoroki in the gut, making him go flying, before karate-chopping Uraraka in the neck, making her collapse.

    All Might and Aizawa watched in shock as their class was being taken out faster then rain falling from the sky. At this point Jirou, Hagakure, Yaoyorozu, and the people who fired the opening shots were all down. Either clutching their stomach or knocked out. Kouda proceeded to attempt call out for all the animals in the area, before being cut short by Midoriya. Sato started to run over to help before being blasted away by Bakugou with another punch to the gut. Ojirou then managed to whack Midoriya with his tail, causing him to fall. bleeding. When Bakugou saw this he quickly finished off Kirishima and ran towards Ojirou, using blasts to help him speed up. He proceeded to brutally pummel Ojirou into the ground, definitely overdoing it. Izuku slowly got up with the help of Bakugou, a little blood coming from his mouth. The angry Pomeranian then sat Midoriya down off to the side before turning to the remaining four, glaring daggers.

    Sero then sent tape his way, but kaminari had also fired electricity. The electricity ran through the tape and sent Sero to the ground, knocking him out temporarily. Kaminari also went stupid, causing him to be disqualified.

    Asui and Iida turned to look at each, they were the last ones left. The duo had managed to wipe the whole class out like flies. They had began to run towards the spiky haired blonde, who was setting off small explosions in his hands. "Rrrrreciproooo bursttttt!!!!" Iida yelled as he oomy-zoomy-zoomed around the ring, closing in on Bakugou. Bakugou proceeded to blast one of his gauntlets in what seemed like a random location, but as the explosion fired, Aizawa watched in shock as Iida flew right into the explosion. When the smoke cleared, Iida lay burnt in a pile on the floor. Tsuyu watched as Bakugou turned to her, running at full speed. She extended her tongue to grab him but he pulled on her tongue causing her to fall, almost choking.

    Midoriya, who still had blood dribbling down his chin ran and jump-hugged Bakugou squealing. "WE DID IT KACCHAN WE DID IT!youlookedsoamazingwhen youblastedyourgauntletandto-" Katsuki pecked Izuku on the lips and let out a rare laugh. "Stop mumbling you nerd..."
_______________________________________

Yaoyorozu's POV:

    After everyone got checked up by Recovery Girl, they all headed back to the dorms.

    " I was going to ask beforehand but, what's your quirk Midoriya? You did so good in the fight toda-" I went to compliment Midoriya before getting cut off by Bakugou glaring at her. I then proceeded to look back over at Midoriya, shocked to see him looking at the ground as he quietly cried. "...you guys would hate me if I told you my quirk, or rather... My lack of o-ne..." His voice cracked towards the end of his sentence. It took a moment to process it before Kaminari shouted. "Wait... Are you quirkless.!?" Before getting a remark from Bakugou. "Obviously he is uncomfortable with this conversation, but yes he is. If you have a problem with my boyfriend I won't hesitate to blast your head off your shoulders." I looked at Bakugou, I had never thought someone so angry could be so kind. We all continued to walk as the class gave encouraging words to the boy, he giggled, Bakugou smiled, and we all fell asleep with smiles on our faces...

Except for maybe our star couple..?

Authors note: Ello! Sorry for being inactive! To make it up to you guys I sat down all morning and wrote this longgggg chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Also, how was might fight scene..? I really did try, tho it was my first time... ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

[842 words]