I Don't Like Him I Don't Like Him I Don't-

I head off to the old beach house to bring breakfast to Nagito. Even if I am growing terrified of him after what happened at the first class trial. 

The door slowly creaked open. "Nagito? Where are you?" I mumbled, hoping Nagito didn't hear and I can just leave.

"Hajime, what a great honor."

I took a deep breath, no point avoiding him now.

I opened the door to reveal Nagito with his hands and legs tied up. His sickening grin revealed only the upper row of his teeth and it contained more despair than this entire trip. The air in the room sent nothing but chills down my spine yet somehow, I felt my face turning bright red.

"Hajime... You have something on your... Haha... Ha..." His voice is lingering in my head. So mystic, so deep. 

No. I'm here to give him food and nothing more. 

"I didn't come here to talk to you, I just came here to bring you food" I placed the food next to him. I accidentally made eye contact. I fell into his eyes, it sparkles with mysteries that i want to unravel.

I snapped out of it as soon as I realised i fell.

"C-c-come on now, e-eat it." I managed to stutter as little as possible. 

"Hajime, you are so kind" Nagito said through his grin.

As I walked towards the door Nagito stopped me with a sentence
"aren't you going to... feed me?"