Feed Me Hajime~

"Aren't you going to... feed me?"
'nope, nope, nope. No way, nuh-uh, ABSOLUTELY NO' My head screamed for me to get out, it telled me no in every way I can think of. It telled me to run. It told me to leave asap. But my feet was stuck to the ground. My hand was on the door knob but for some reason, I locked the door instead.
Nagito was a magnet and I was a helpless paper clip.
I slowly lowered myself near the plate and picked up the piece of fried chicken. "say ah-"
Nagito opened his mouth and I slowly put the fried chicken in between his teeth.
A slow crunch echoed the hollow room.
My heart was pounding faster than ever. Something about the silence, about the way Nagito looks, about how Nagito is like a poor helpless person and I am his only way out.
"Woah, hajime, I didn't know you thought this way about me"
I looked down to see a boner in my pants.
"NO ITS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE I-"
Nagito was staring right at it.
"S-S-S-STOP THAT" I tried to distract Nagito from the fact that I was turned on by him.
"Hajime, I am honored for you to think of little ol' me this way" Nagito said.
"I-I-I"
I can't say anything, I don't know what else to do. I put down the food I was holding in my hand, cupped his face and kissed him.