Wait WHAT

*still smut/lemon/inappropriate so if yall don't enjoy that you can move on-

'We're just getting started? What the hell does that mean?' I thought as Nagito whispered again.
"Relax~"
Nagito held onto my inner thighs. "ngh-" it- it tickles
Nagito thrusts his dick inside of me
"AURGH-" it hurts- a lot.
"You can do me later~" Nagito said. That's not the problem, the problem is that it hurts. But I enjoy the pain. Why do I enjoy this?
My my, I was hard? Again? Nagito does have his ways...
Nagito thrusts into me, again, and again. I can only moan, I was so out of breath I cannot say anything.
Nagito placed his hand on my dick again. His movements around my penis were in sync with him thrusting into me.
"N-N-Nagito... I'm gonna c-c- ngh"
I came just as I felt hot liquid filling up my inner body. It felt so good.
"Nagito-" I tried to stop this from going any further. "ready for round 3?" Nagito said, kissing my neck aggressively. I'm too exhausted to do anything now so I pushed him away.
"Nagito stop, it's been a long day and I just need rest right now. "
Nagito was surprisingly calm about it.
"OK, but can you atleast help me get dressed? I'd hate for the others to see me naked the next day."
I put my clothes back on and I helped Nagito with his.
I tied Nagito's hands back up and kissed him goodbye.
"Can't wait to see you again Hajime."
Nagito says with his now bright red face before falling asleep.