I Don't Want This But It Feels- Ngh

*smut, lemon, inappropriate, any-other-sex-reference-warning-in- the-writer-community-that-I-don't- know-about warning *

I kissed Nagito, I kissed the person who originally intended to kill someone. I kissed him.
My dick is not the only dick that is hard now though.
"Hajime~"
I hate how his tone is so sickening but his voice is so majestic.
I lifted nagito up and pushed him against the wall. "What" I spat, trying to hide the fact that I want to rip all of his clothes off and fuck him hard.
Nagito looked down at his hands that were tied behind him. "Little ol' me can't do anything with my hands tied."
I reached for the chain behind him, my chest was pressed against his. I was hesitant to do so but I wasn't able to think. My head was filled with images of his dick inside me.
The moment his hands were free, he pulled me in for a French kiss. A sensation ran through my body. I removed his jacket as he was pulling on my tie.
Nagito swiftly removed my tie and shirt, I managed to take off every upper body clothing he was wearing. It's my bare chest against his now.
"Are you sure about this" Nagito said, placing his hand on me.
'No, I am not sure, I know I will regret this but I don't want to stop. I just want him inside me, again, again, again' my thoughts of him aren't practically innocent to say the least.
"yes, Nagito" I place my hand on his dick as I slowly start to rub it.
"you know I've never done this before" I said as I take off Nagito's pants as much as possible.
"Well you're doing great" Nagito's smirk is just too irresistible.
He took off my pants.
I pull him in for another passionate kiss, this time we were both naked.
Nagito whispered into my ear, "turn around. "
I didn't understand why but nagito turned me around. He hugged my bare chest with one hand and with the other, he held my dick.
I was shocked to say the least. Nagito felt my heart racing faster than a race car and slowly grinded with me.
"relax" he whispered into my ear.
He slowly moved his hand up and down my penis. Again and again.
I was trying my best not to cum but then Nagito whispered "now take a deep breath"
I obliged, for reasons I didn't know.
Suddenly there was something in my ass crack, something big... as Nagito kept on jacking me off he also kept on grinding .
It was uncomfortable, very uncomfortable. But it oddly felt so good.
My heart started racing again. Nagito wrapped his arms around my waist and he slow down his movement on my dick.
He grinded slowly "one... two... one... two... one..."
He stopped. He stopped jacking me off, he stopped counting and in a split second, I felt my heart skip a beat
"two"
Something went up my ass, something big. I let out a groan as I held onto nagito's hand.
"First time?" Nagito asked, as if I could've done this before.
I came.
Out of breath, I heard nagito saying "so soon? We're just getting started..."
I can hear his smirk even if I'm not looking.