Bill Gets A Camera!

"Fordsie! Hey Fordsie!" Ford groaned and rolled over in their shared bed

"WHAT?" he asked, rather harshly. Bill turned his back to Ford and crossed his arms,

"Nevermind, if you're gonna be like that." Ford sighed and reached for his glasses, so he look his boyfriend in the eye,

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't get much sleep last night and I'm worried about Stanley, he normally tries to call me at least every week-"

"But chickens out," Bill added promptly

"Yes, but it's been almost a month, and nothing!" Ford sat up and the sheets fell off of the top half of his body, which at the moment was bare. He knotted his six-fingered hands in his hair and held in tears, Ford loved his brother, missed him, and was extremely concerned about his whereabouts and safety. Normally Bill could point out the location of Stanley on a map, but recently he wasn't able to, not even he knew why.

            Bill scooted closer to the half-naked mortal and laid a blond head on his shoulder, caressing his cheek and rubbing circles on his back. "It must be hard," The demon said in an unusually melancholy tone, "I wish I could help. But," The bed-headed brunet turned to face his parter, sporting a hopeful half-grin,

"But what?" Bill giggled and recovered a Polaroid camera from behind him on the cedar bedside table,

"Suprise! I saw you eyeing this while you were out buying a birthday gift for Shermie-" The tanned blond was interrupted by a bear hug from his considerably taller and tougher boyfriend, who hid his face in the crook of Bills' neck, slightly wetting the hem of his also unusually casual t-shirt. Ford noticed, and decided to look up into the eyes of the demon, which were a brilliant blue, and raised a brow, letting a mischievous grin spread.

"What's with the weirdness, Bill?" The bespectacled young man asked seductively, redusing his partner to a red and oddly itchy mess who couldn't say anything without stuttering.

"W-well, y-you know me, interdimensional demon of w-weirdness," Ford pecked him on the neck in response before standing up,

"Nuh uh! Not before I get a picture!" Bill squeaked before yanking Ford back down and snapping a picture, Ford just laid his head in Bills' lap ready for more pictures knowing it was inevitable, even though he hated them...

An epilogue bc I'm bored: Gotta Secret Can Ya Keep It?

30 some-odd years later..

                  Things had died down since Weirdmaggedon, things were boring. Of course, Mabel was always on the hunt for some hot tea, today her search had led her to the attic, where she had found nothing. She was about to give up and head down to have a syrup race with her twin brother, Dipper, when a beam of light caught her eye. It appeared to be coming from somewhere near there, so Mabel began her search in-between the old coffee table and the wall, where a dusty shelf full of old pictures lay.

              Mabel stumbled upon an old leather-back photo album, and out of curiosity opened it. The first 10 or so pages were all obviously from when her Grunkle Ford had been in college, with pictures of him and Fiddleford (or sometimes Old man) McGucket, who once upon a time a blond, playing college party games and studying. The next few had pictures of Ford with various face coverings throwing bricks at cops and going to various protests, in one he had a rainbow bandana with band t-shirt and sandals and was lounging in a field, eyes closed and a small smile. There were a few rolls of filled film that Mabel would have to watch later, but a peticular group caught the youngsters' eye, they were all of Ford in very relaxed scenarios, him laying down reading, him putting on a shirt, him falling asleep on the couch, the very last one had a young blond man with tanned skin and closed eyes kissing Ford on the cheek, and in black ink under it said, " Happy 30th Babe! Had fun making this with you, maybe we should start scrap-booking? Love, Bill ( The sexiest corn-chip you've ever seen! ;) )"

        This is a break-through, Mabel thought to herself, an absolute break-through.