Once Upon A dream

OMFG I LOVE TIHS SONG! Hee hee I also love Lana Del Rey, but that's not important. Here ya go! TW: Internalized homophobia, basically Ford being the oblivious idiot he is. Also found out something pretty cool about the Pines lineage, so Caryn (the bois amazing Mother), her maiden name is Romanoff, which is Russian and very close to Romanov, the surname of the Russian royal family. But that's not right, the name ACTUALLY means someone who came from Rome, so basically the boys are either Jewish-Russian, or Jewish-Russian with a splash of Italian, anyways do with that information what you will, I thought it was pretty cool. also 1 more thing if you guys want some sort of playlist i can suggest some songs

Ford POV

                  So, I'm all alone. Don't get me wrong, I love being alone! But I haven't been left I my own company since, since those first few nights with Stanley gone. Since I got him kicked out. Since he sped away to god knows where in that car he loved so much, and I could've stopped it all, I could've said it's all okay, I could've calmed down Pa and tried to reason, I could've done something! Anything! But here I sit in the library, the only light is the lamp directly in front of me, and even it's flickering.

"Stanford," The librarian, Jessie, called to me by the double doored entrance to the library, her and I were almost the same age, she was, per se not my type. I'd never met a girl that was my type, which didn't bother me, I had more important things to focus on, like my education! Well, not really anymore, I just finished finals, and my graduation was set to take place in a few days. I had spent the entire day packing up my dorm with the help of my friend and roommate, Fiddleford. He had just asked his long-time girlfriend to marry him, of course she said yes, and they were planning on moving all the way to California. When he told me he'd popped the question with that dopey smile on his face, it felt like part of me died on the spot. I have no idea why, he's my friend, shouldn't I be happy for him? Instead I thought I felt like throwing up, I wanted to run away and hide, most of all, I felt like a monster. So I cam here.

"Stanford!" Jessie flicked me right between my eyes and gave me a scowl, " Are you even listening?" I looked at her, dazed, and said with a smirk

"No, what were you saying?" Jessie rolled her jade green eyes, pulling up a chair next to me and ran a hand through her jet black hair. "Well I said your graduation was moved up to tomorrow morning at 11, the keys to lock up are on the counter, and," she bit her lip and tucked a lock of stray hair behind her ear.

"And what?" I said in phony condescending tone, Jessie softened and ruffled my hair

"I'm gonna miss you," She stood up and looked back one time, "Nerd," before 

"Likewise!" I shouted to the closing of the library. Jessie had been one of my few good friends at this shitty university, and, this is my last night here. That was my goodbye. I could feel the edges of my eyes stinging, this was it, I've been here for 12 years, Backupsmore has been my home for the longest time, and now I have to say goodbye. I looked around the library, I've probably read every book in here at least twice.

                  For some reason, I couldn't bring myself to stand up and walk out, I felt like I was glued to the stupid chair! Maybe it's just because I didn't want to face Fiddleford. (Ayo, quick AN! My lil bro, who is 2, is, "helping sissy write," so if there are random letters, numbers, etc, that's him helping! I reduce erase anything he write bc I, idk I don't feel like it, happy reading!) Maybe it's because it's my last night here, who knows?

                I picked up book out of my pile without looking, it was crimson with reflective silvery gold trim. In a loopy cursive script, the title "Grimms Fairy Tales," seemed to glow from the soft of my lamp, I opened the collection of fantasies to the first page and began reading...

              I tried opening my eyes, but the light was too bright and intense. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and sat up, stretching my arms above my head and yawned. I went to press on the rickety library table to stand, but touched something much less, rickety. I turned to see what it was and apparently I had fallen asleep outside? Because I was touching a rock and sitting on grass, and my feet were cold.

             Then, someone giggled. It was so quiet I hardly heard it, and for some reason it filled me with a sense of familiarity and made my stomach fill up with butterflies. I stood up and studied my surroundings, on every side pines and furs and every other type of tree grew and dappled the sunlight on the grass. I marched into the trees, I need to find whoever is here with me, I don't know why, but I need to. Another giggle bounced off of the trees, it was light and airy, some footsteps crunched around me.

"Babe!" A happy and ,distinctly male voice, chirped behind me. I jumped nearly a foot in the air before slowly turning around, to see a short boy around my age with a smirk on his face. His skin was the color of old parchment and was dotted with freckles, his eyes were brilliant cerulean, and his hair was the color of hay.

"C-can I help you?" I stuttered, the boy rolled his eyes and pecked me on the cheek before walking away.

"See you in Black Moon Cave, Stanford."

          I jumped up and dropped my glasses. I was sweating and my hands were shaking, well that was a weird dream, and I'm not gay!