Bill and Ford Are Both Really Stupid

A/N: So, this is the first kiss fic, fyi after some research, I have found our fandom is really gross. Like, the amount of hentai I saw just to get THIS picture, I need McGucket to make me a memory gun, I'm scarred for life. I'm kinda scared, are we okay? Also after even more research I found that Sixer technically had a glow up after moving to our beloved town of Gravity Falls, but let's pretend I never saw that, kay? Kay. Also this an au where Bill poses as a human and assistant to Ford, I made it and like it a lot so I might make like an actual full-length fic on it. Also this pic is labeled as hands in my computer lol.

Ford POV

"And what did you say your name was?" I asked the gnome in front of me, who was older from the look of his silvery beard,

"Schembulock, Senior." He wheezed,

"Thank you for your time Mr. Schmebulock!" I chirped as the gnome climbed out of my cabin via window,

"Yeesh are ya done yet?" Bill, my assistant moaned, I glared at him and pushed my glasses on my nose,

"Yes. We are." I began making my way upstairs, but of course Bill interrupted,

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"I need to shower, besides, don't you have a party?"

"Actually," The substantially shorter blond tromped up the stairs to face me, "I was thinking I could stay here and we could watch a movie," He proposed in a cocky tone, I rolled my eyes, the offer did sound nice, most nights I spend alone, which sounds depressing, but I like it.

"Alright," I said as I continued up the stairs, "I'll be there in a bit, pick what ever you want,"

Bill POV

               Alright, I've done it, now it's time earn Sixers' trust through bonding, sounds easy enough, all I have to do is watch a series of frames the humans call, "a movie". Plus, I get to sit on Sixers comfy couch, almost as good as my living flesh loveseat in the nightmare dimension.

            I made my way into where Stanford keeps the food, he calls it, "the kitchen", and grabbed pre popped corn, throwing it in the microwave. I heard the water turn on all the way from upstairs, for being new this is a very squeaky cabin. A few seconds later the microwave beeped and I removed the, now popped, corn and opened it, letting a cloud of steam out of the bag. I dropped the bag and didn't even realize why, until the feeling of burned searing skin finally registered in my brain. I squeezed my palm to try and to stop the pain, the quick flare of pain had receded to an almost omittable throb, but that hurt like a son of a bitch! Being a human is so hard! It's so easy to hurt yourself, and emotions! Feelings things is a living hell, and that's saying something, I've been to hell!

            I gingerly picked up the still steaming bag, throwing it on the counter. I glared at the bag, letting it know that I could light each of it's molecules on fire, but then again I couldn't right now, with this stupid fleshbag.

"Bill?" Sixer said my name in a questioning way, but a smile tugged at the edges of his mouth, "Why are you giving that poor bag of popcorn a dirty look?"

              I tried to answer, but found I could only make grumbling noises, my face felt odd as well, the temperature was too high.

"Are you okay Bill?" Sixer asked again, flipping like a switch, now his voice was filled with concern. I nodded and tucked a small lock of hair behind my ear, Fords' hair still had droplets of water clinging to it and was dressed unusually casual in just a dark t-shirt and jeans. He quickly noticed my gaze, and responded by smirking in a way I'd never seen before. I felt my face burn a little more, Ford placed an elbow on the counter and said in a voice so low it was almost a whisper, "You like what you see?"

               I tried to respond, I really did, but, I couldn't, so I didn't. Instead, I leaned forward and closed my eyes, and I stayed there. I didn't even realize I was holding my breath until Sixer kissed back, I exhaled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt Ford smile against my lips and, then he pulled back, cheeks scarlet and glasses askew, he coughed into his and scratched the back of his neck. I glued my arms to my sides, THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE PLAN! I mentally cursed myself. We stood in an awkward silence until I spoke up,

"So, um, ah, d-do you, not like me, should I go?" I stuttered, this never happens! I'm an interdimensional terror! Not some, lovesick teenager.

"No!" Ford said a little to loudly, before tucking a curl behind his ear, "Sorry, um, y-you can go if you want, but I-I do like you."

                        I take that back, maybe I am a lovesick teenager, because that flooded me with a sense of, warmth, a smile spread across my face, and it was contagious. Ford smiled so innocently, he looked like a little kid, but a hot little kid, WAIT NONONO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MENT AHHHHHHH!

                     We spent the remainder of the day watching movies and cuddling, and I barely remember falling asleep. It was so nice, I never wanted this to end.