Chapter 1: My Mistake

Shift got to her best friends house, she was a two-tailed fox, she was wearing a dark brown jacket and pants with a brown belt on and she also had white gloves on, she wore goggles on her head and hair in a ponytail, she wore red shoes with white toes and a white line down the middle and a small heel.

They were best friends ever since Shift saved her from bullies, she lived in an orphanage since her parents got scared of her because of her two tails.

Shift ran up to her at normal speed and waved at her.

"Hey Thalia!" she yelled getting her attention, Thalia looked over her shoulder and waved back.

"Took you long enough!" Thalia yelled back.

They begun walking to school, but then, Shift asked.

"Do you know why Sonic did all those things 500 years ago? Use his speed for evil purposes?" Thalia shook her head.

"We can't say, I would hack into lord Eggman's files to see why, but unless we want to be... robotized, it's better if we don't."

Shift then remembered all the dreams she had.

"But, I've been having dreams of the hedgehog, he seemed to be a hero! It dosen't make sense!" Thalia put her arm around her best friend.

"Same here girl, but not about Sonic, but about the child fox that is always with him, they have the same realationship as us, except, Sonic adopted him.

"Like you said, it dosent make sense, why would a child want to work for evil?" Sapphire eyes asked.

"Life's confusing" Emerald eyes stated, Thalia nodded in agreement.

When they got to school, they went to their first class (homeroom), then to History, and today, today was when everything changes!

"Today class" said their teacher, Mrs. Macer.

"We will be learning about the most dangerous villains in all of Mobius, the Villains of Mobius" the class gasped.

Shift and Thalia looked at each other from across the room, and both started doing their own thing, they already have "nightmares" about them, so what's the point if they can learn from the dreams they have?

Mrs. Macer then continued, "Everyone knows what the Villains of Mobius wanted, to take over the world, they abused their powers for evil, and Lord Eggman had to stop them," the teacher started.

Shift then raised her hand, and the teacher let her talk.

"What if the 'Villains' were not villains?" She asked.